i7-3770
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I am able to get HWMonitor set up and running correctly when using the standard Chimera boot loader. However when I switched over to HWMonitor only reports Hard Drive temperatures. I have seen this issue reported before but never with Clover.

I have HWMonitor installed and FakeSMC.kext in Kexts/10.10/ on the EFI partition. I cannot figure out why they are not communicating. Console reports FakeSMC was loaded. I am running the current version of FakeSMC.kext 6.0.1123.

Any help would be appriciated.

Solved. Obtain the kext from the developer.

How exactly did you solve it?

Did you put CPUSensor and GPUSensor under Kexts/10.10/ or did you install it to /S/L/E ?

In my case the GPU Sensor did not work. I put it under /kexts/10.10. After I removed it there and after I installed it to /S/L/E it did work.

thx

How exactly did you solve it?

I put the latest FakeSMC.kext EFI/Clover/kexts/10.10. The kext available from this site is out of date.

Google "FakeSmc.kext Yosemite 10.10 6.9.1315" as I'm not sure of the linking rules here.

Don't think my GPU shows up, might look into this as I'm trying to get DSDT working for Discrete and HD4000 graphics. Hope this helps

I downloaded the binaries dmg file from hwsensors.com and copied all the kexts under Kexts/10.10

ACPISensors.kext
CPUSensors.kext
FakeSMC.kext
GPUSensors.kext
LPCSensors.kext

Now Istat and HWMonitor are working perfectly.

Thanks a lot for the help!

Greeeeeeaaat Bro!

I followed all your steps and all sensors began to work!

Thanks!

(As always, the GPUfan does not work. Has anyone figured out how to fix it?)

I downloaded the binaries dmg file from hwsensors.com and copied all the kexts under Kexts/10.10

ACPISensors.kext
CPUSensors.kext
FakeSMC.kext
GPUSensors.kext
LPCSensors.kext

Now Istat and HWMonitor are working perfectly.

Thanks a lot for the help!

I have the same problem, but I can't find the kext files on this hwsensors.com website? Where did you get them from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back