Graphics
HD4600
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
After updating HWM and FakeSMC motherboard plugins I only have Hard Drive temperatures?

Any idea's for testing?

After updating HWM and FakeSMC motherboard plugins I only have Hard Drive temperatures?

Any idea's for testing?

I found that what happened was that I had the old version of HWMonitor in my Login Items and it was running that; once I removed that and ran the correct version of HWMonitor, I have everything displaying.

I found that what happened was that I had the old version of HWMonitor in my Login Items and it was running that; once I removed that and ran the correct version of HWMonitor, I have everything displaying.

I do not have HWM in my Login Items.....? Any suggestions?

I do not have HWM in my Login Items.....? Any suggestions?
I saw in another post that someone recommended completely removing HWMonitor.app with a software removal tool (I don't remember which one they suggested) and then rerun Multibeast to reinstall it. In my case, I had moved HWM from /Applications to /Applications/System Utils (I like to keep apps categorized, I also have Video Tools and Audio Tools folders - what can I say, I have a touch of OCD), so I ended up with two versions of HWM installed. Once I got rid of the old one (and fixed the Login Items entry for it) everything works.

HWM only showing Hard Drive Temp after 5.1 Update (Solved)

I saw in another post that someone recommended completely removing HWMonitor.app with a software removal tool (I don't remember which one they suggested) and then rerun Multibeast to reinstall it. In my case, I had moved HWM from /Applications to /Applications/System Utils (I like to keep apps categorized, I also have Video Tools and Audio Tools folders - what can I say, I have a touch of OCD), so I ended up with two versions of HWM installed. Once I got rid of the old one (and fixed the Login Items entry for it) everything works.

Removed the App to Trash....and reinstalled.... Works Great! A lot of new info!

Thank you nobodynose!

Thanks TonyMacx86 Team for the Hard work on HWM!

Removed the App to Trash....and reinstalled.... Works Great! A lot of new info!

Thank you nobodynose!

Thanks TonyMacx86 Team for the Hard work on HWM!

Thank Kozlek too, as he's the developer of these HM drivers and also the creator of the monitoring app.

Also any problem with the drivers should be reported to his thread @insanelymac.com or https://github.com/kozlek/HWSensors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back