Contribute
Register

Huge News! Gigabyte UEFI Sleep/Wake with NO DSDT! [TESTING]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do i install it like any otter mainboard but Peace out the fast?
Can i Boot like in a Mac without iboot?

Tony add B75M-D3H to..... :D :D :ugeek:

Did you have to do anything special for sleep? doesn't work for me no matter what I do.

CrispyXUK said:
Did you have to do anything special for sleep? doesn't work for me no matter what I do.

Hmmm. Sleep works like a gem for me. Did you use a DSDT and run BridgeHelper post-installation?

System doesn't work with a DSDT and I'm using Sandybridge so didn't use bridge helper.

Going to try this again tonight with the iMac 12,1 definition, do you think that will help? I was using Mac Pro 3,1

Can anyone help me with somethings?

How can I identify the beta version?
The GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 Rev. 1.3 is U1b(UEFI BIOS)

Do I need another DSDT or can use the F10 in the Download Sections here in tonymacx86?

It´s better to wait the Montain Lion official update?

Tks!

Well I got sleep working with Sleepenabler.kext, would be nice to get it working without.

Only thing not functioning now is speedster, I look forward to the solutions that I'm sure will be available.

On my Z77-DS3H (w/ 2600k) I'm only successfully going to sleep manually, but not waking. Upon waking, it reboots, then fails to reboot once or twice and comes up with the overclocking failed reset bios message. I'm running 10.8, no DSDT (installed with MultiBeast/UserDSDT set, but no aml file), overclock SSDT with no generate states on, the only way I got the right speed(s). I've tried both iMac 12,2 and MacMini 5,1. I'm also running BIOS version F8.

Is there anything obvious I'm doing wrong? Should I use the RTC patch, an older BIOS version, is this how 10.8 is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back