Contribute
Register

Huge News! Gigabyte UEFI Sleep/Wake with NO DSDT! [TESTING]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have the same problem. Everything is working with this mobo on Lion except the ALC898.
I tried a lot of options with Multibeast and nothing is detected.

I think that all I can say is that there is a solution in the works... So keep an eye on the audio threads/sub-forum... Mine is working with an experimental approach, since march.
For the time being, you can allways try to backup AplleHDA to a safe folder on your desktop, and remove it from /S/L/E.
Then install VoodooHDA 2.7.3, and run Sytem Utilities from MultiBeast. That should give you basic working audio without KP.

psydafke said:
Ok sry i missunderstood that a bit :D My english isn't very good xD
Thanks perfect, i dont need surround :D I need only sound out of all speakers ;)

I will order it now and give then feedback ;)

Just don't shoot me when you don't get it to work...
Maybe good to investigate some more on aggregating multiple (3 for 5.1 i suppose) analog outputs on a hack. On my board (ALC898), I have internal speakers (green), and 2 other analog outputs... So should be possible. (Got it to work with 2 but don't have a surround speaker set).
Screen Shot 2012-04-17 at 01.05.54.png
Seems surround IS possible :)
Screen Shot 2012-04-21 at 23.47.25.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-04-21 at 23.47.25.png
    134.1 KB · Views: 224
the ivy bridges are coming early according to engagdet. on monday 23. will any of u be testing these out?

Not officially they won't, the 23rd is when the reviews will go live, the retail date is still the 29th.
That said, it's very possible some shops will start selling them on the 23rd.

psydafke said:
psydafke said:
Ok sry i missunderstood that a bit :D My english isn't very good xD
Thanks perfect, i dont need surround :D I need only sound out of all speakers ;)

I will order it now and give then feedback ;)

Just don't shoot me when you don't get it to work...
Maybe good to investigate some more on aggregating multiple (3 for 5.1 i suppose) analog outputs on a hack. On my board (ALC898), I have internal speakers (green), and 2 other analog outputs... So should be possible. (Got it to work with 2 but don't have a surround speaker set).
Screen Shot 2012-04-17 at 01.05.54.png
Seems surround IS possible :)

That only works with certain programs like VLC and only if the content is multi-channel. As per viewtopic.php?f=16&t=848

IS THE USB3 WORKING?

caching said:
IS THE USB3 WORKING?
The USB3's which is controlled by the Intel chipset works as USB 2.0

thelostswede said:
caching said:
IS THE USB3 WORKING?

Why u shouting :?: :shh:

LOL!!!!! Sorry can't help myself haha

Want to build my first Hackintosh with Intel Core i7-3770K so this is going to my homepage for sometime=]

:thumbup: Good Work! Sorry that I don't know anything to support you guys :?

small q? plz
does HDMI and dvi works with this motherboard
if does ?
does work together at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back