Thanks guys :)

hey everyone

I have new huawei matebook X

CPU: i7 -7500 skayla
Graphics: intel 620 HD
512 SSD storage

is compatible with OSX Sierra ?

Thanks guys :)

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

I've been meaning to write up a full guide, but I have a MateBook X as well, same specs as yours. I've got High Sierra 10.13.4 running on it, and I use it as my primary computer daily - in fact, I'm typing this on it now. I've gotten everything working perfectly except for WiFi (which will never be compatible) and Bluetooth (which does in fact work, but only if you first boot into Windows and then reboot - not shutdown - into macOS). Everything else works flawlessly. I've even got iMessages/App Store verification working!

Any issues you have, I can help.

I've been meaning to write up a full guide, but I have a MateBook X as well, same specs as yours. I've got High Sierra 10.13.4 running on it, and I use it as my primary computer daily - in fact, I'm typing this on it now. I've gotten everything working perfectly except for WiFi (which will never be compatible) and Bluetooth (which does in fact work, but only if you first boot into Windows and then reboot - not shutdown - into macOS). Everything else works flawlessly. I've even got iMessages/App Store verification working!

Thank you for replay

Last edited:

I would really appreciate a guide, or at least a Multibeast setup guide. Thank you.

I would really appreciate a guide, or at least a Multibeast setup guide. Thank you.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Hey! I just have a quick question for you. I have the new MBX Pro but acceleration is lacking on this machine no matter what we try. For your matebook x, did you have to do anything special to make the graphics work, or did you just use rehabmans plist? Did you do any DVMT changes in the system? And is there a specific reason that you are on OSX 10.13.4 instead of the latest High sierra 10.13.6? What graphics kexts are you using for your system and do you plan to upgrade to Mojave? I suspect my 3000x2000 display is to blame. Thanks

Hey! I just have a quick question for you. I have the new MBX Pro but acceleration is lacking on this machine no matter what we try. For your matebook x, did you have to do anything special to make the graphics work, or did you just use rehabmans plist? Did you do any DVMT changes in the system? And is there a specific reason that you are on OSX 10.13.4 instead of the latest High sierra 10.13.6? What graphics kexts are you using for your system and do you plan to upgrade to Mojave? I suspect my 3000x2000 display is to blame. Thanks

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Could you please post your EFI for the rest of us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back