Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Huawei Matebook D 2017
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620
Hi,
i've a problem setting up my audio device using Lilu + AppleALC.
The device is recognized by the operating system.
Headphone is working correctly using Lilu + AppleALC + CodecCommander + ALC256.aml + ID =13
but
internal laptop speaker behave strange. I can hear from the speaker but very low. The sound is clear but it seems it is coming from "inside" the laptop (like if there was a mini internal speaker i don't know how to describe it) . The volume is low even when at max. If i play the same audio file on Windows the sound is loud and clear.
I've already tried to inject all the ID suggested for my codec without luck.

P.S. i've done some search over the internet and it seems like the only way to enable correctly my audiocard is using VODOOHDA.kext instead of AppleALC but i would like to be able to use AppleALC.

EDIT :
I posted my problem also on AppleALC support forum and got a new AppleALC.kext (it will be commited in the days) and after using LayoutID 22 everything is working well now.

Attachments

• debug_4561.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Hello, my notebook is also matebook d, your notebook off notebook sleep wake up screen does not shine? It is normal to open the lid again. Can you give me your EFI file?

Hello, my notebook is also matebook d, your notebook off notebook sleep wake up screen does not shine? It is normal to open the lid again. Can you give me your EFI file?
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

For user Tmbt and junshou did u figure out the matebook d i5 with osx?
I'm going to buy a new macbook but i'm figure out the xiaomi air or the matebook d but i'm still confused in what will work and not what..

Is there any new OS 10.13.6 guide for the Matebook 14" D Kaby Lake, since the old guide is removed?

Hi,
i've a problem setting up my audio device using Lilu + AppleALC.
The device is recognized by the operating system.
Headphone is working correctly using Lilu + AppleALC + CodecCommander + ALC256.aml + ID =13
but
internal laptop speaker behave strange. I can hear from the speaker but very low. The sound is clear but it seems it is coming from "inside" the laptop (like if there was a mini internal speaker i don't know how to describe it) . The volume is low even when at max. If i play the same audio file on Windows the sound is loud and clear.
I've already tried to inject all the ID suggested for my codec without luck.

P.S. i've done some search over the internet and it seems like the only way to enable correctly my audiocard is using VODOOHDA.kext instead of AppleALC but i would like to be able to use AppleALC.

EDIT :
I posted my problem also on AppleALC support forum and got a new AppleALC.kext (it will be commited in the days) and after using LayoutID 22 everything is working well now.
Hi, Im using same notebook, can i have your last EFI? Will be glad for it

Hi, i have the same notebook. Is possible to have all the configuration files to properly install Mac Os X? (I mean EFI, config.plist and so on).
Than you so much in advance! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back