- Aug 3, 2013
- Asus N752VX-OpenCore
- i7-6700HQ / HM170
- HD 530 1920 x 1080
- Mobile Phone
You need to 'Clear' and 'Refresh' the Hackintool USB window, to get rid of the duplicate ports (SS03). It should also remove the EH01 and EH02 ports/hubs if the SSDT-EHCx_OFF.aml is working correctly.
The Clear and Refresh icons are highlighted in the screenshot below.
View attachment 522515 Cyan rectangle highlighting Clear & Refresh icons.
Repost a screenshot of the USB window after the Refresh.
- Change the Connector type for ports HS01, HS02, HS03 and HS04 from USB2 to USB3, highlighted in Cyan
- Change the Connector type for Ports HS09 and HS10 to USB3, highlighted in Red
- Add the USBPorts.kext that is generated by Hackintool to your /CLOVER/kexts/Other folder.
- Remove the USBInjectAll.kext from your /CLOVER/kexts/Other folder.
- Disable or remove the Raise USB port limit patches from your config.plist (all of them).
- Reboot your system so it uses the new USBPorts.kext.