CPU
i5 4690T
Graphics
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all

Looking for a bit of help from someone that's done the whole Hackintosh thing before. I've got an old PC that I'm wanting to repurpose into a Hackintosh, and wondering if the parts will work.

In a nutshell it's an Intel G3258 Anniversary Edition sat on a Gigabyte GA-Z97 HD3 board with 8gb Kingston Ram. A SanDisk 128gb SSD and an AMD Radeon 7790HD GFX.

Is this possible?

Hi all

Looking for a bit of help from someone that's done the whole Hackintosh thing before. I've got an old PC that I'm wanting to repurpose into a Hackintosh, and wondering if the parts will work.

In a nutshell it's an Intel G3258 Anniversary Edition sat on a Gigabyte GA-Z97 HD3 board with 8gb Kingston Ram. A SanDisk 128gb SSD and an AMD Radeon 7790HD GFX.

Is this possible?

I don't have the exact MoBo/CPU/Graphics. But I believe that set of hardware should be OK for hackintosh up to High Sierra 10.13.3.
Please add them to your Personal Details to get help.

Your CPU is not natively supported, and the integrated Intel HD Graphics is not supported.
You can try with FakeCPUID 0x0306A0 in Clover and a dedicated GPU.

Are there any guides that you can point me in the direction of for my hardware?
You can use the forum Search tool (Top right of the page) to see if someone with similar parts has written a build guide for you to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back