Contribute
Register

HP Z220 CMT Workstation install Mojave / Catalina (Clover) & Big sur (Open Core)

???
I don't get it, these info are on my profile since... well, the creation of my account ?

edit:
except maybe, that it was a macpro.. all other info were already there

I don't get it, these info are on my profile since... well, the creation of my account ?
Screenshot 2021-04-06 at 12.23.32.png

What is a 10.9 Motherboard ?

What is a 2,3 Processor ?

Motherboard 10.9
CPU 2,3
Means that anyone that wants to know them must have a functional crystal ball, and know how to use it !

dunno... it was filled during my account creation. I've thought it was for a good reason and then didn't want to change anything.. as I got around 20 machines, which one am I supposed to enter ?

Do you have a link where I could buy one ? Aliexpress have them ?

anyway, I've entered the info from my "main" machine. without disrespect, will you please help me with some hints about my question ?

anyway, I've entered the info from my "main" machine. without disrespect, will you please help me with some hints about my question ?
820-2337-A is from a real mac?

ah. are there different versions of the HP Z220 CMT ? I wasn't aware. I've checked on the HP website and I can't anything else except one version of this machine... except for the CPU, that is.

MB HP 655581-001
Xeon E3-1225v2
LGA-1155
16 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz
Intel graphic P4000

Back