Register

Hp spectre pro x360 g2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will upload video.

Attachments

• DSC_0203.JPG
    9 MB · Views: 179
i have checked whole forum again and this seems like kext issue but not sure which one .. anyone who can help me to investigate or anyone who is running successfully on HP spectre pro x360 G2 ??

i have checked whole forum again and this seems like kext issue but not sure which one .. anyone who can help me to investigate or anyone who is running successfully on HP spectre pro x360 G2 ??
DVMT-prealloc issue

set to 64mb or 128mb in BIOS if you can

there is very limited BIOS setting :( checked but there is nothing like DVMT..

thanks a lot .. i will give a try and update here :)

oh man i can't express how much happy i am .. got that thing fixed .. installed in new hard drive and well everything installed.. now comes to next point how to fix remaining issue without breaking anything .. is there a way i can find what this need .. i mean what ktext it need and how to install bootloader on hard drive :)

thanks a lot for your valuable time :)

oh man i can't express how much happy i am .. got that thing fixed .. installed in new hard drive and well everything installed.. now comes to next point how to fix remaining issue without breaking anything .. is there a way i can find what this need .. i mean what ktext it need and how to install bootloader on hard drive :)

thanks a lot for your valuable time :)
the link i gave you above is the laptop guide

basically you will want to install clover to your hard drive this time and then copy the EFI folder from your usb to your hard drive EFI

then you will need to then concentrate on fixing up stuff that needs fixing :)

thanks :) well what if i install something that cause KP then how to fix that ?? sorry too many ques :(

thanks :) well what if i install something that cause KP then how to fix that ?? sorry too many ques :(
as long as you keep your usb installer in a safe place, you should be ok

have lost count over the years i have had to re install macOS after messing up my system in working things out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back