Hello,

I have a HP Prodesk 600 G1 Mini PC.
Product specifications are as follows:

Intel core i3-4130T processor
Intel HD 4400 graphics
Using DisplayPort to HDMI adapter
500GB HDD
HD audio with Realtek ALC221 codec

Case 1: (USING FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext and FakePCIID.kext)

Now the main issue
I'm having with this PC is that when i use FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext and FakePCIID.kext i get full QE/CI with 1536mb VRAM,
but with this, when i open the Mac App Store app, the PC freezes. Complete problem reporting files for this setup has been attached below.

Case 2: (USING LILU+WHATEVERGREEN)

So i do understand that lilu+whatevergreen shall solve this issue
, although with lilu+WEG I'm not able to get full QE/CI. When im using just AAPL,ig-platform-id as 0300220D, I'm getting 3mb of VRAM, but when i couple it with spoofing device-id as 12040000, i cant boot, here is the screenshot of verbose in this case:

bKcM3v8.jpg

Since this setup doesnt boot, im attaching the clover folder for this case.

Kindly help me.
Thanks!

Attachments

• Case 1 - debug_28744.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 88
  • Case2 - CLOVER.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 100
Hello,

I have a HP Prodesk 600 G1 Mini PC.
Product specifications are as follows:

Intel core i3-4130T processor
Intel HD 4400 graphics
Using DisplayPort to HDMI adapter
500GB HDD
HD audio with Realtek ALC221 codec

Case 1: (USING FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext and FakePCIID.kext)

Now the main issue
I'm having with this PC is that when i use FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext and FakePCIID.kext i get full QE/CI with 1536mb VRAM,
but with this, when i open the Mac App Store app, the PC freezes. Complete problem reporting files for this setup has been attached below.

Case 2: (USING LILU+WHATEVERGREEN)

So i do understand that lilu+whatevergreen shall solve this issue
, although with lilu+WEG I'm not able to get full QE/CI. When im using just AAPL,ig-platform-id as 0300220D, I'm getting 3mb of VRAM, but when i couple it with spoofing device-id as 12040000, i cant boot, here is the screenshot of verbose in this case:

View attachment 473504
Since this setup doesnt boot, im attaching the clover folder for this case.

Kindly help me.
Thanks!
you need to disable your serial ports in your bios

best to use your case 2 files

you need to disable your serial ports in your bios

best to use your case 2 files

There isn't any option on my BIOS to disable serial ports, i checked it 10 times now, else I'm missing something.
There is something i noticed though, when i change the AMT settings on BIOS to disabled or enabled, or when i change the bus options -> PCI Serr# Generation from to disabled or enabled, sometimes in multiple boots, it boots successfully and with full QE/CI. So it works, so atleast i have some hopes! Although on restart it again stops at one of the following verbose screens:

cQz7JoF.jpgoxPBs2d.jpgg4l6PV7.jpgCu79ZxL.jpg

Appreciate your help a lot Feartech, if there is anything you spot im doing wrong, kindly let me know!

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 124
Last edited:
There isn't any option on my BIOS to disable serial ports, i checked it 10 times now, else I'm missing something.
There is something i noticed though, when i change the AMT settings on BIOS to disabled or enabled, or when i change the bus options -> PCI Serr# Generation from to disabled or enabled, sometimes in multiple boots, it boots successfully and with full QE/CI. So it works, so atleast i have some hopes! Although on restart it again stops at one of the following verbose screens:

View attachment 473584View attachment 473583View attachment 473586View attachment 473587

Appreciate your help a lot Feartech, if there is anything you spot im doing wrong, kindly let me know!
Inject Intel should be set to false, more info here:

maybe check your motherboard manual on the serial port situation

View attachment 473584View attachment 473583View attachment 473586View attachment 473587

Serial ports are often listed under SuperIO.

Inject Intel should be set to false, more info here:

maybe check your motherboard manual on the serial port situation
Serial ports are often listed under SuperIO.

Oh of course, that inject intel was the wrong folder i sent, on my clover inject intel is OFF.

as far as the bios goes, no sir, no such option on the bios.
From 2:15-4 minutes of this video is exactly my bios menu.
As you can see no options to disable the serial port.

is there any alternative that you both can think of for me?
Should i downgrade to high sierra and use intel-pciid kexts and use?
Or do i have any other options?
Kindly let me know.
Thanks!

Hello been trying another a bunch of stuff to disable the serial port on my desktop, but no luck. I searched and i think i need to disable UAR1 device and do IOST = 0, but im not sure how to do it.
I'm attaching my DSDT.dsl if anyone can guide me or help me in disabling the serial port with the help of this or a small ssdt patch.
Kindly help.
Thanks & Regards.

P.S - I think this may fix it:

Name (_HID, EisaId ("PNP0501")) // _HID: Hardware ID
Name (_UID, One) // _UID: Unique ID
Name (LDN, 0x02)
Method (_STA, 0, Serialized) // _STA: Status
{
If (And (IOST, Zero))
{
Return (0x0F)
}
Else
{
Return (Zero)
}

SO:
_UID from Zero to One and IOST from One to Zero

Although when saving back to aml, many not found errors encountered, which im unsure of how to tackle.

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl
    453.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
I'm not sure how or why, but I am successfully able to boot most times now with the following debug files attached.
Though the COM serial port shows up in my ioreg.

Just one issue now:
When i shutdown the pc, it restarts. I cant get shutdown even after trying fix shutdown in clover.
Any suggestions?

Attachments

• debug_21079.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back