HP ProDesk 600 G1 HD4600 Graphics no VGA output

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP ProDesk 600 G1 (clover)
CPU
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz
Graphics
Intel Corporation Xeon E3-1200 v3/4th Gen Core Processor Integrated Graphics Controller [8086:0412]
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I am having the strangest problem with getting the HD 4600 graphics to work on the HP ProDesk 600 G1 which has the Haswell i5-4570 CPU. I am using clover to inject Intel and ig-platform-id of 0x0d220003. The kexts load and I can verify that the card is detected and functions correctly with QE/CI when I connect to the ProDesk via screen sharing. The Graphics/Display section of the System Information show the card, the VRAM, the monitor that is connected to the VGA output. However the monitor is black.
I tried other values for ig-platform-id and they either result in reboots, or the kexts not loading correctly (no QE/CI).

I am attaching my Clover config.plist, output of the ioreg command line output and the System Information screenshot taken over the screen sharing connection.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-20 at 2.25.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-20 at 2.25.46 PM.png
    105.9 KB · Views: 1,007
  • config.plist
    3.7 KB · Views: 400
  • ioreg.txt
    44.2 KB · Views: 408
Thanks. The HDMI output indeed works. Is the no support for VGA specific to the Intel driver? I have a Dell e6400 laptop with the NVIDIA NVS160 and the VGA output works with Yosemite. Also what's the proper way of submitting ioreg output? IORegistryExplorer?

Thanks. The HDMI output indeed works. Is the no support for VGA specific to the Intel driver? I have a Dell e6400 laptop with the NVIDIA NVS160 and the VGA output works with Yosemite. Also what's the proper way of submitting ioreg output? IORegistryExplorer?

I saw in some users update that they can work with VGA port. But it is very rare. There is not support for VGA on Yosemite.

Here is the GUIDE for IOREG : http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html

Good afternoon!
I try to install by Mac OS on HP PRODESK 600 G1 but there is a reset as soon as there is a logo apple. Prompt please in what a problem? How it is correct to adjust BIOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back