Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does updating when downloaded from App Store cause issues? I have the original El Capitan before the updates on my USB.

Im updating to 10.11.2 from the app store right now. So ill let you know. May need to run Probook Installer after the update.

Im updating to 10.11.2 from the app store right now. So ill let you know. May need to run Probook Installer after the update.

No need to run PBI-CE after updating, provided you used current PBI-CE lately.

So it'll be safe to update?

So it'll be safe to update?

I have updated my desktop, ProBook 4530s, and ProBook 4540s so far.

No major issues, and the slow Chrome startup/shutdown appears to be fixed.

Mine went okay. Took 10 minutes to boot back up tho and 3 minutes to log back in not sure why could be because of the spinning drive I'm using atm can't wait for my SSD to come.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-09 at 01.27.10.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-09 at 01.27.10.png
    569.6 KB · Views: 118
Mine went okay. Took 10 minutes to boot back up tho and 3 minutes to log back in not sure why could be because of the spinning drive I'm using atm can't wait for my SSD to come.

It is normal. There are a couple of stages of install/reboot/more install/etc.

I thought it wasn't going to boot. I think I'm to use to SSDs now :lol:

First time installing on my 4540s. Used the same installer USB, and the same process i used (that worked for the others). I used the HD4000 1366x768 config.plist on the USB.

Ran the Installer, Pressed F4 before i started it and ran the PBI. Used same settings as the other ones, (except chose 4540s).

Started it without the USB stick. and it's stuck at "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport".
IMG_7108.jpg

Any ideas? thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back