Contribute
Register

Hp Probook solved bluetooth switch on/off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mr. Reahbman you're right! Now Windows 8 is installed and works amazing in dual boot. Thnx! ;)
Just for personal curiosity, is possible change the order of autoboot in Clover? I mean, after 5 seconds start before Windows (to the left side), while I have to move with cursor on the right to choose OSX. I must to change something in the EFI Clover? This is not important change, only a question. :thumbup:

SysPrefs->Startup Disk to change the default.

If you want to change the order, use "custom entries". See Clover wiki: http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Configuration/GUI#Custom-/-Entries

Heyla mr Reahbman. Dual boot OSX and Windows 8 working amazing. There's a funny thing anyway. When I'm in Windows OS, then I reboot from Windows to OSX headphone stop to work in OSX. Mute! I need to turn off my comp. Then, I turn on in OSX and headphones working. Do you a solution for that? Thank you! ;)

Heyla mr Reahbman. Dual boot OSX and Windows 8 working amazing. There's a funny thing anyway. When I'm in Windows OS, then I reboot from Windows to OSX headphone stop to work in OSX. Mute! I need to turn off my comp. Then, I turn on in OSX and headphones working. Do you a solution for that? Thank you! ;)

Try setting config.plist/Devices/Audio/ResetHDA=true.

Other solutions would require CodecCommander (custom verbs on boot) and some investigation as to how the HDA chip is setup in each scenario (working/not working).

Ok I try thank you! In case of other solutions instead, I need to download something and patch to fix? Anyway before I try the plist settings! Thanks! ;)

Ok I try thank you! In case of other solutions instead, I need to download something and patch to fix? Anyway before I try the plist settings! Thanks! ;)

Using CodecCommander to send HDA verbs to the audio chip requires a bit of knowledge of the HDA spec. It is about 700 pages, and I've been catching onto the concepts through work on CodeCommander itself, learning how to patch AppleHDA, etc. It is a bit of a learning curve...

Hopefully resetting the chip with Clover will help. Try it and report back.

Using CodecCommander to send HDA verbs to the audio chip requires a bit of knowledge of the HDA spec. It is about 700 pages, and I've been catching onto the concepts through work on CodeCommander itself, learning how to patch AppleHDA, etc. It is a bit of a learning curve...

Hopefully resetting the chip with Clover will help. Try it and report back.

Hi, I've the same Bluetooth problem mentioned in the title.
I'm using a Broadcom BCM94352Z m.2 wifi+bt card. If I try to turn off the bluetooth, I lose bluetooth functionalities, which work okay until I turn it off.

In system information (Bluetooth):
Vendor ID: 0x0A5C
Product ID: 0x216F

This entry is already present in BrcmPatchRAM2.kext/Info.plist

But from This Page I see that my card info are:

BCM94352Z - 802.11ac Wireless Network Adapter
Vendor ID = 14e4, Device ID = 43b1
Bluetooth - BCM20702A1
Product ID = 0x200b, Vendor ID = 0x04ca

Should I create a new entry in BrcmPatchRAM2.kext/Info.plist for my vendor/device IDs, based the entry on 0A5C_216F?
If yes, should I use 14e4_43b1 or 04ca_200b?

PS: my USB configuration is wrong, haven't adjusted it yet, since all USB ports seem to work.

Attachments

• FAQ.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 229
Hi, I've the same Bluetooth problem mentioned in the title.
I'm using a Broadcom BCM94352Z m.2 wifi+bt card. If I try to turn off the bluetooth, I lose bluetooth functionalities, which work okay until I turn it off.

In system information (Bluetooth):
Vendor ID: 0x0A5C
Product ID: 0x216F

This entry is already present in BrcmPatchRAM2.kext/Info.plist

But from This Page I see that my card info are:

Should I create a new entry in BrcmPatchRAM2.kext/Info.plist for my vendor/device IDs, based the entry on 0A5C_216F?
If yes, should I use 14e4_43b1 or 04ca_200b?

PS: my USB configuration is wrong, haven't adjusted it yet, since all USB ports seem to work.

Your USB configuration is wrong.
Guides are linked from the FAQ.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Your USB configuration is wrong.
Guides are linked from the FAQ.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Sorry, I just don't get why adjusting USB configuration is related to this bluetooth on/off problem. Could you very briefly explain this, please?
Thanks.

(BTW, I've put my new WLAN card in the laptop signature today, and it was removed. I'd put that again but the last time I edited my signature I got banned for one day (?), even if I just added further hardware details.)

Sorry, I just don't get why adjusting USB configuration is related to this bluetooth on/off problem. Could you very briefly explain this, please?
Thanks.

The bluetooth controller is connected via USB.

(BTW, I've put my new WLAN card in the laptop signature today, and it was removed. I'd put that again but the last time I edited my signature I got banned for one day (?), even if I just added further hardware details.)

Detailed info can be placed in your profile.
No idea regarding the 'why' of the restrictions on signature, but you can read the rules: https://www.tonymacx86.com/rules/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back