Contribute
Register

Hp Probook solved bluetooth switch on/off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute ... Or you understand not well or I do not explain well. I'm not an idiot to don't know that an icon appear on desktop, phrase like this offend my intelligence ok? I simply told that I see a different icon compared to my original Apple Macmini. Graphic style!!! More clear now?!

Thank you! :-X

I'm certain the icon is determined by the drivers for the card reader. The drivers come from Jmicron. It is unlikely your Macmini uses the same hardware/driver from Jmicron for its card reader.

Thank you sir! :thumbup:

Heyla ppl!!! There's nobody who knows a good and fast guide to make a USB pendrive bootable for Windows 8.1 under Mac to use on hackintosh as dual boot? To be clear, how to make a dual boot I dont need it. I have a great guide from Tonymac for that. What I need is how to make Windows usb bootable for Hackintosh with all the efi boot x64 files and all needed for a Hackintosh. Please, don't waste time to write "go here, go there, once upon ago a friend of mine ..." etc.. Appreciate something like "go to this link".

Thank you! :thumbup:

Update: Solved by Tonymac guide!

Nobody answer? Great! Everybody experts I see.

Well, I have one more question.
I tried to install Win 8.1 on a partition of my Probook 6560b.
I followed all instructions step by step from Tonymac guide (see bottom link), also about EFI USB flash drive Win8 install. Succesfull done the key.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112383-guide-install-mavericks-clover-bootloader.html

Question is, if everything I made like in the descriptions, why I read this on my screen?

1.jpg

if I reboot to start again, sometimes appears this :

2.jpg

anyway stucked on that screen.
On OSX I partioned like in the picture on the bottom, always as in description of the guide.

3.png

Do you have solution for that?

Thank you! ;)

Nobody answer? Great! Everybody experts I see.

Perhaps because of the unreasonable restrictions you placed on the answer (no links).

Well, I have one more question.
I tried to install Win 8.1 on a partition of my Probook 6560b.
I followed all instructions step by step from Tonymac guide (see bottom link), also about EFI USB flash drive Win8 install. Succesfull done the key.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112383-guide-install-mavericks-clover-bootloader.html

Question is, if everything I made like in the descriptions, why I read this on my screen?

View attachment 136618

if I reboot to start again, sometimes appears this :

View attachment 136619

anyway stucked on that screen.
On OSX I partioned like in the picture on the bottom, always as in description of the guide.

View attachment 136620

Do you have solution for that?

Thank you! ;)

Remove NTFS.efi from driversUEFI64.

No NTFS.efi, these the only things in the Driver64UEFI folder :

1.png

and here, the flash driver content. The key I made following Tonymac guide with Rufus :

2.png

No NTFS.efi, these the only things in the Driver64UEFI folder :

View attachment 136709

and here, the flash driver content. The key I made following Tonymac guide with Rufus :

View attachment 136710

Why are you using Rufus? You can make a UEFI Windows USB simply by formatting a USB FAT32 and copying all files folders from the root of Windows ISO to the USB. It is as simple as copy/paste in Windows Explorer. No need to involve 3rd party tools like Rufus..

Really so simple? I used Rufus cause in the Tonymac guide wrote a link that use Rufus.
Ok, I work in that way! Thank you! ;)

Hey mr. Reahbman you're right! Now Windows 8 is installed and works amazing in dual boot. Thnx! ;)
Just for personal curiosity, is possible change the order of autoboot in Clover? I mean, after 5 seconds start before Windows (to the left side), while I have to move with cursor on the right to choose OSX. I must to change something in the EFI Clover? This is not important change, only a question. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back