Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

FakeID and both kexts are still there.

Try without both.

As I said before, I removed them together with FakeID id in clover config file. rebooted 3-4 times. It didn't work.

Please try Beta 6

As reported here(http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...k-installer-clover-edition-99.html#post954935), it didn't even get to installed a single file in EFI partition. You fixed it later in RC2, which brought it to no hdmi audio.

If not work, try 6.2.14.2 again.

6.2.14.2 is ok, but with graphic glitches at startup. With the fix that i posted here(which you later included in RC2) glitches are away + hdmi audio is ok as it should.

As reported here(http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...k-installer-clover-edition-99.html#post954935), it didn't even get to installed a single file in EFI partition. You fixed it later in RC2, which brought it to no hdmi audio.

6.2.14.2 is ok, but with graphic glitches at startup. With the fix that i posted here(which you later included in RC2) glitches are away + hdmi audio is ok as it should.

Lol, found the culprit already:headbang:

It's because you does not press F4 at Clover screen when patching DSDT, so some SSDT is not accessible.

Repatch DSDT again and it will be fine.

Lol, found the culprit already:headbang:

It's because you does not press F4 at Clover screen when patching DSDT, so some SSDT is not accessible.

Repatch DSDT again and it will be fine.

I did pressed F4 at Clover screen, Anyway I just did it again. Same result: no hdmi audio.

I did pressed F4 at Clover screen, Anyway I just did it again. Same result: no hdmi audio.

Please wait, I'm checking the log....

EDIT: Again, please do those:
- At Clover screen, press F4 or Fn-F4, depend on your system
- Use PBI CE RC3 to patch dsdt again.
- If you get the error message, it means your ACPI tables are not extracted correctly.
- If you don't see error message and HDMI audio does not work, post CLOVER folder again.

As I see from the last CLOVER folder, you missed a SSDT table containing HDMI device.

Please wait, I'm checking the log....

EDIT: Again, please do those:
- At Clover screen, press F4 or Fn-F4, depend on your system
- Use PBI CE RC3 to patch dsdt again.
- If you get the error message, it means your ACPI tables are not extracted correctly.
- If you don't see error message and HDMI audio does not work, post CLOVER folder again.

As I see from the last CLOVER folder, you missed a SSDT table containing HDMI device.

hdmi audio is back with RC3, thanks :)

hdmi audio is back with RC3, thanks :)

I really did nothing on RC3.

I just fix vanilla DSDT checking in PBI CE.

In RC2-, the installer fails to identify your dsdt is not vanilla (because of not pressing F4) and report successful install. In RC3, an error message will appear.

Back