Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

20150105_134115_Mostafa Abd El-Sameea.jpg
THANK YOUUUUU for your patience. I installed it successfully.
now I should install the drivers, right?

20150105_145643_Mostafa Abd El-Sameea.jpg20150105_145556_Mostafa Abd El-Sameea.jpg

Sorry again. I tried to shut down and restart. I get the attached error. Is the system crashed? Before restarting I tried to install probook installer 6.1 to install the drivers.

View attachment 120653View attachment 120654

Sorry again. I tried to shut down and restart. I get the attached error. Is the system crashed? Before restarting I tried to install probook installer 6.1 to install the drivers.

Why do you have Chameleon on your system. This guide uses Clover.

The ProBook Installer 6.1 (for Chameleon) should not be used.

Start over. Follow the guide exactly: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html

All is ok now with RC2, except that I have no hdmi audio, although I see you´ve included the correct patch(http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...400-hd4600-mobile-yosemite-19.html#post926735), which worked for me, getting rid of of startup graphic glitches while keeping hdmi audio working ok. I do not know why it doesn't work now! What other patch(es) is(are) creating the problem? Who knows :(

How about .14.2 + the modified patch?

EDIT: Try this

- Remove FakeID in config.plist
- Remove 2 FakePCIID kexts in 10.10

Report what works for you!

How about .14.2 + the modified patch?

Yes, it works. I was the one who posted the modification/combination.

EDIT: Try this

- Remove FakeID in config.plist
- Remove 2 FakePCIID kexts in 10.10

Report what works for you!

I'll report back when I get home.

Edit: Nope, removing those three things doesn't get hdmi audio back. I rebuilt cache and restarted the laptop three times, doesn't work.

Yes, it works. I was the one who posted the modification/combination.

I'll report back when I get home.

Edit: Nope, removing those three things doesn't get hdmi audio back. I rebuilt cache and restarted the laptop three times, doesn't work.

Post your current CLOVER folder.

Back