Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

For some reason, whenever I run HPBI-CE for my drivers, when I reboot, my system starts to boot up, the loading bar gets half way, then I just get a black screen. It's not the brightness because I can lower and raise it and the screen will completely shut off if I lower it all the way..

You probably made incorrect/incomplete selections in the ProBook Installer.

Read RED text in post #1 of the guide.

Attachments

• AppleHDAIDT.kext.zip
    7.1 KB · Views: 54
  • CLOVER.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 85
  • install.log.zip
    30.8 KB · Views: 71
I don't think I did. But here ya go.

It is as I said...
You did not select a screen type in the DSDT patcher in the ProBook Installer.

How would I fix it? Is there a boot flag I can use to get into OS X?

Boot with your USB and run the ProBook Installer with the correct options.

Weird behavior - Trackpad
When laptop first boots up at the login screen the trackpad works 100%. Then as soon as I login, only the buttons work and the trackpad barely shows movement. The logs look clean I don't see any errors regarding the voodoops2 kext.

11/29/14 2:38:18.000 PM kernel[0]: VoodooPS2Mouse Version 1.8.13 loaded...
11/29/14 2:38:18.000 PM kernel[0]: VoodooPS2Trackpad starting: Synaptics TouchPad reports type 0x47, version 7.5

Any suggestions what I can try. I plugged a mouse in and that works. It was acting like this before I ran the HP Probook installer and I was hopeful it would fix the problem. I also choose the Probook 4x G1.

Weird behavior - Trackpad
When laptop first boots up at the login screen the trackpad works 100%. Then as soon as I login, only the buttons work and the trackpad barely shows movement. The logs look clean I don't see any errors regarding the voodoops2 kext.

11/29/14 2:38:18.000 PM kernel[0]: VoodooPS2Mouse Version 1.8.13 loaded...
11/29/14 2:38:18.000 PM kernel[0]: VoodooPS2Trackpad starting: Synaptics TouchPad reports type 0x47, version 7.5

Any suggestions what I can try. I plugged a mouse in and that works. It was acting like this before I ran the HP Probook installer and I was hopeful it would fix the problem. I also choose the Probook 4x G1.

Do EC reset.

anyone have issue update to 10.10.1 after sleep auto restart issue?

anyone have issue update to 10.10.1 after sleep auto restart issue?

Try going without bluetooth and without BTFirmwareUploader.kext...

Back