Code:
[B]PBI  C h a n g e l o g[/B]

[B]Version 6.2.11 (October 15th 2014)[/B]

[LIST]
[*]Add HP 8x60w AMD and 4x0 G2 support. 
[*]Add BT patch again in config.plist. 
[*]Update Clover 2955. 
[*]Update Clover Configurator. 
[*]Update ACIPIBacklight, ACPIBatteryManager, RTL8111, BTFirmwareUploader kexts. 
[/LIST]

is necessary to re-patch DSDT?

nguyenmac,

in case of config.plist changes:
Code:
[B]PBI  C h a n g e l o g[/B]

[B]Version 6.2.11 (October 15th 2014)[/B]

[LIST]
[*]Add HP 8x60w AMD and 4x0 G2 support. 
[*]Add BT patch again in config.plist. 
[*]Update Clover 2955. 
[*]Update Clover Configurator. 
[*]Update ACIPIBacklight, ACPIBatteryManager, RTL8111, BTFirmwareUploader kexts. 
[/LIST]

is necessary to re-patch DSDT?

No DSDT changes.

nguyenmac,

I see you have added support for 8x60w AMD models with the latest Installer 6.2.11, are you any closer to being able to support the 8x60p AMD models?

nguyenmac,

I see you have added support for 8x60w AMD models with the latest Installer 6.2.11, are you any closer to being able to support the 8x60p AMD models?

Unfortunately no. I don't have this laptop and haven't received any respond from working ones. Btw, the laptop is pretty old.

Unfortunately no. I don't have this laptop and haven't received any respond from working ones. Btw, the laptop is pretty old.

Thanks for the update, indeed it is getting on in terms of age, but still a good work horse and unfortunately at the moment it is all I have. Currently I have a system board in with the Intel HD3000 which is working OK with Mavericks and Yosemite, but was hoping to be able to put the AMD system board back in for improved graphics performance.

If you can recommend anything I might try to get the AMD discrete graphics supported with HPICE, or I am happy to do any testing if that would help.

Best regards,
MSoK.

Installeed on an HP elitebook 840 G1 and everything works OOB (replaced wifi-BT) with an Azurewave card and patched the OS for the 5GHZ band and works perfectly.
The only things that do not work are:
- AMD graphics are still visible on the system profile and I do not get video signal after sleep.
Here are the troubleshoot files

Attachments

• Send Files.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 90
Installeed on an HP elitebook 840 G1 and everything works OOB (replaced wifi-BT) with an Azurewave card and patched the OS for the 5GHZ band and works perfectly.
The only things that do not work are:
- AMD graphics are still visible on the system profile and I do not get video signal after sleep.
Here are the troubleshoot files

I will check ASAP.

EDIT: Your laptop is a little different from other model, wait for next version.

EDIT: New version is released.

I will check ASAP.

EDIT: Your laptop is a little different from other model, wait for next version.

EDIT: New version is released.

Thank you very much for the quick reply. I still get no video on wake from sleep. System profile does not show the AMD card any more. Any ideas?
Is is safe to update to Yosemite?

Thank you very much for the quick reply. I still get no video on wake from sleep. System profile does not show the AMD card any more. Any ideas?
Is is safe to update to Yosemite?

Please repatch dsdt/config using latest PBI CE and report back. If not work, post troubleshooting files again.

For Yosemite, look here:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-yosemite/

Please repatch dsdt/config using latest PBI CE and report back. If not work, post troubleshooting files again.

For Yosemite, look here:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-yosemite/

You are the man!!!!!!

Thank you so much. The brightness in the screen got a lot better and now the video comes back after sleep. The laptop is now 100% functional.
Thank you again for such hard work.

Back