Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

Sorry for the delay - I got a new puppy. He's demanding but a lot of fun. =)

Anyway, back to the issue here - the original HP-formatted HDD partitions (4) now show up in Clover, but none of them boot successfully. Fast boot is not enabled in BIOS. The original HDD is MBR/Win7. i have enabled GUI > Legacy scan via Clover Configurator.
View attachment 92766

Do i need to add Custom Entries?
View attachment 92767

Nguyenmac suggested editing Gui > Scan > Legacy in config.plist to True - here's the Xcode screenshot. Is this correct?
View attachment 92768

Turn on UEFI Hybrid in BIOS. If you select Legacy, can you boot to Windows?

Changing BIOS from UEFI Hybrid to Legacy still won't allow booting, tried it both with and without Fast Boot enabled.

remove your SSD.
Try to boot windows from the caddy, eliminate any issues with detection of the drive etc, then try in in the normal slot again to rule out MBR or other windows boot related issues.

If it boots that time, check your caddy to see if it has a switch on it, I have one on mine, and when I used windows legacy, I had a few issues until I switched it over.

Can I use this installer for 10.8.5?
I'm using Chimera and intend to migrate to clover boot.

Can I use this installer for 10.8.5?
I'm using Chimera and intend to migrate to clover boot.

I can't think of a reason it shouldn't work.

I installed clover boot. Then, restart and boot without pen-drive.
I received below error.
**** [IOBluetoothHCIContoller][protectedBluetoothHCIControllerTransportShowsUp] -- Error!! -- Something went wrong in the setup process. Could not communicate with Bluetooth Transport successfully -- this = 0xffffff800b838800 --mC

How can I fix this error?

I installed clover boot. Then, restart and boot without pen-drive.
I received below error.
**** [IOBluetoothHCIContoller][protectedBluetoothHCIControllerTransportShowsUp] -- Error!! -- Something went wrong in the setup process. Could not communicate with Bluetooth Transport successfully -- this = 0xffffff800b838800 --mC

How can I fix this error?

What is the content of your config.plist? Make sure you used a config.plist appropriate for your hardware configuration.

My laptops: Probook 4530s.
From this link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/083x2j1mvmfh4l9/ZSYm2_iQRf, I copied config.plist from below folder.
HD4000 1366x768 on 6-series chipset

At this moment, I even cannot boot by my pen-drive (which I used to boot and install clover successfully). The same error is occurred all the time.

Back