Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

nuguyenmac, it is safe to update to new clover 2656?
Maybe it can solve the autorestart problem?
If yes how can I have to proceed to update it?

Thanks!

There is no related changes in 2656.

Yes they are, could you find the best version that fix your sleep? The kext is from orgiinal PBI.
I didn't try another kext but I just turn to native UEFI, the sleep seems better. However, installing Windows 8.1 was a pain, HP driver for AR9285 crashed Windows 8.1, but I found an old driver from Atheros.cz that works.

With native UEFI, boot and shut down are very fast, but restart takes forever both from Mavericks or Windows.

Hi!

I think there is a bug in the latest version of HP Clover Edition. Yesterday I did a fresh install on my laptop (new ssd). I used the latest version. The options I choose was:
- Clover UEFI
- 4x0s/8x0 G1 support kexts
- 4x0/8x0 G1 (the options for fan behavior and display type disappeared, guess this is working as designed)
- SSDT generator
- EliteBook Logos

After this the laptop is not booting op automatically to OS X, I still need to do Boot from EFI
Sound doesn't work
Brightness of the screen is not adjustable anymore

I added my dump.

Can you help please?

TY.

Attachments

• origin.zip
    62 KB · Views: 87
Hi!

I think there is a bug in the latest version of HP Clover Edition. Yesterday I did a fresh install on my laptop (new ssd). I used the latest version. The options I choose was:
- Clover UEFI
- 4x0/8x0 G1 (the options for fan behavior and display type disappeared, guess this is working as designed)
- SSDT generator
- EliteBook Logos

After this the laptop is not booting op automatically to OS X, I still need to do Boot from EFI
Sound doesn't work

I added my dump.

Can you help please?

TY.

You need to use appropriate options to create a patched DSDT.

Hi!

- Clover UEFI
- SSDT generator
- EliteBook Logos

Sound doesn't work

I added my dump.

Can you help please?

TY.

Post your troubleshooting files like OP.

Back