Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

I disabled it in bios, it's no more appearing in System Information, only HD3000.

Try this:
- Enable AMD in BIOS
- Redownload latest PBI CLover and repatch your DSDT (need to create USB)
- Restart
- Check if is shown in System Information.

If AMD still shows up, post /EFI/Clover folder and /var/log/install.log

For the people that have installed mavericks without the pbi clover edition what should they do ? Rerun pbi ? Remove dsdt.aml , ssdt.aml and ssdt-1.aml (for amd radeon disable) and rerun pbi with all the options (clover, dsdt and config , fixes etc) .

For the people that have installed mavericks without the pbi clover edition what should they do ? Rerun pbi ? Remove dsdt.aml , ssdt.aml and ssdt-1.aml (for amd radeon disable) and rerun pbi with all the options (clover, dsdt and config , fixes etc) .

I think so

I think so

the support kexts should be reinstalled as well? This way (the above) there will be no need to install te kexts again after update? Everythibg will be patched on the fly?

the support kexts should be reinstalled as well? This way (the above) there will be no need to install te kexts again after update? Everythibg will be patched on the fly?

If you mean update, here are the guides:

*Chameleon:
- Install NullCPUPower
- Update
- Rerun PBI Chameleon and select kexts, remove NullCPU.

*Old guide Clover with PBI Chameleon:
- Update
- Rerun PBI Chameleon and select kexts

*New guide Clover with PBI Clover:
-Update

If you mean update, here are the guides:

*Chameleon:
- Install NullCPUPower
- Update
- Rerun PBI Chameleon and select kexts, remove NullCPU.

*Old guide Clover with PBI Chameleon:
- Update
- Rerun PBI Chameleon and select kexts

*New guide Clover with PBI Clover:
-Update

The last one confuses me....

After update, what do I do next? :silent::D:headbang::lol:

Still FN keys for numlock, break print sc and sys rq dont.

fn+prt sc doesn't turn off your touchpad?

Download latest PBI and try repatching DSDT again.

yeah, it worked. it seems all is working like before. even sleep, loaded from usb :)
but anyway usb 3 device connects as 2.0. sys info attach.

btw black hp icon lost from pbi clover pkg. forgot to pay attention at probook icon in about this mac, but don't think i saw it there. and no show hidden files in additional content.

forgot to say, suppose g1 don't need intele1000e kext. ethernet is realtek.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last one confuses me....

After update, what do I do next? :silent::D:headbang::lol:

Drink a coffee heh.

fn+prt sc doesn't turn off your touchpad?
yeah, it worked. it seems all is working like before. even sleep, loaded from usb :)
but anyway usb 3 device connects as 2.0. sys info attach.

btw black hp icon lost from pbi clover pkg. forgot to pay attention at probook icon in about this mac, but don't think i saw it there. and no show hidden files in additional content.

forgot to say, suppose g1 don't need intele1000e kext. ethernet is realtek.

PBI just automates all the install steps in this www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/122233-hp-probook-450-g1-osx-mavericks-installation-guide.html
And implement patching AppleHDA on-the-fly. Until someone can fix your usb, there will be no improvement in PBI.

I replaced ShowAllFiles by XtraFinder, more functions all-in-one. You used retina smbios, that's why the old logo does not show. Fixed in latest version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drink a coffee heh.

PBI just automates all the install steps in this www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-maver...-450-g1-osx-mavericks-installation-guide.html
And implement patching AppleHDA on-the-fly. Until someone can fix your usb, there will be no improvement in PBI.

I replaced ShowAllFiles by XtraFinder, more functions all-in-one. You used retina smbios, that's why the old logo does not show. Fixed in latest version.

nguyenmac, have you updated the ssdt generator in the last version? if yes, how we can update/install it? just select it in the PBI or we have to boot with the usb (like the dsdt re-patch)?

P.S. I don't understand what about the logo stuff. Can you explain me, please?

P.P.S. In th first window of the PBI is written: welcome to the hp probook installer 6.1.14 clover edition installer.. it repeats the word installer 2 times..

Thanks!

nguyenmac, have you updated the ssdt generator in the last version? if yes, how we can update/install it? just select it in the PBI or we have to boot with the usb (like the dsdt re-patch)?

P.S. I don't understand what about the logo stuff. Can you explain me, please?

P.P.S. In th first window of the PBI is written: welcome to the hp probook installer 6.1.14 clover edition installer.. it repeats the word installer 2 times..

Thanks!

Just install it.

I updated the logo to replace macbookpro-retina.icns, which is used on Haswell SMBIOS (4x0G1 and 8x0G1). Other laptops are not affected.

The Installer text is OS X default, happens on CHameleon PBI too.

Back