Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

I will unset it, then Clover will find the first installed theme (by alphabetical, then Universe is latest) it found, is that ok?

Fair enough.
For a fresh/clean install which theme it will install?

Thanks!

Universe and Universe S, I think so.

Got it, Thanks!

So, waiting for a new PBI CE version.

Thanks again and sorry if I may result annoying.

Got it, Thanks!

So, waiting for a new PBI CE version.

Thanks again and sorry if I may result annoying.

New version:
- Probook Mavericks icon
- Auto detect theme of current config.plist. Use Universe or Universe S if not found.

com.apple.macbookpro-13-unibody copy.png

New version:
- Probook Mavericks icon
- Auto detect theme of current config.plist. Use Universe or Universe S if not found.

View attachment 88822

First of all, thank you nguyenmac for your patience.

I used this new version and installed the probook logos but, in about this mac, it remains the probook logo with the mountain lion wallpaper. That's odd because I checked in the resources folder in the coretypes.bundle file and the logos are updated with the mavericks wallpaper.. I tried to repair permissions and rebuild the cache using kext wizard and restart, but nothing..

Any advice, please?

Thanks!

EDIT: Solved shutting down the laptop and powering it on again (restart doesn't solve the problem, shut down & power on, yes).

First of all, thank you nguyenmac for your patience.

I used this new version and installed the probook logos but, in about this mac, it remains the probook logo with the mountain lion wallpaper. That's odd because I checked in the resources folder in the coretypes.bundle file and the logos are updated with the mavericks wallpaper.. I tried to repair permissions and rebuild the cache using kext wizard and restart, but nothing..

Any advice, please?

Thanks!

Change smbios or boot to safemode

Change smbios or boot to safemode

Thankh you nguyenmac I solved shutting down the laptop and powering it on again (restart doesn't solve the problem, shut down & power on, yes).

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm very new to this and i managed to install MAC OS X Mavericks at first try. Only my wifi doesn't work.

I have a HP EliteBook 840 G1 with Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Model 760HMW.

Can you help me?

TY!

Hi,

I'm very new to this and i managed to install MAC OS X Mavericks at first try. Only my wifi doesn't work.

I have a HP EliteBook 840 G1 with Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Model 760HMW.

Can you help me?

TY!

That wireless card won't work . You need to get either a usb dongle wifi or a compatible wifi card . Check for compatible wifi cards

Back