Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

It's not EDID Generator that installs Probook icons, it's SMBIOS section of Chameleon PBI. The probook logo will be installed whenever a smbios is selected.

EDIT: I will combine edid generator and logo to one.

EDIT: @Joytful: Does your AMD Graphics card show in System Information? Even if you enable AMD in BIOS.

Thanks for the info. Now is clear.
For my AMD card (enabled in the BIOS), I can see it in system info like a monitor gpu PCIe x16 ATI (0x1002) 0x6760 0x0000.
BTW, is possible to have the probook logo with mavericks wallpaper (like the elitebook one you showed me before), please? (the actual one is with mountain lion wallpaper) ;D

P.S. If is it possible, change the color of the little clover in the PBI wallpaper to green please. It's ok a black wallpaper, but IMHO, the clover color can be better if it is green. I know I can appear paranoid, but I like to show my point of view.

Thanks!

Thanks for the info. Now is clear.
For my AMD card (enabled in the BIOS), I can see it in system info like a monitor gpu PCIe x16 ATI (0x1002) 0x6760 0x0000.
BTW, is possible to have the probook logo with mavericks wallpaper (like the elitebook one you showed me before), please? (the actual one is with mountain lion wallpaper) ;D

P.S. If is it possible, change the color of the little clover in the PBI wallpaper to green please. It's ok a black wallpaper, but IMHO, the clover color can be better if it is green. I know I can appear paranoid, but I like to show my point of view.

Thanks!

Please post your files for troubleshooting (in OP). I designed to automatically disable your graphic cards by dsdt, but it does not work appearantly.
I changed the clover logo already.

EDIT: Never mind, I found the bug, please download latest PBI and repatch dsdt like OP guide.

Please post your files for troubleshooting (in OP). I designed to automatically disable your graphic cards by dsdt, but it does not work appearantly.
I changed the clover logo already.

Here you have my EFI folder and my install.log (sorry for the wait, my internet connection is giving me problems).
Another thing: Is the PBI CE continuing to install modified keyboard layouts (when the osx support files section is selected) like the chameleon one do?

P.S. The only way to re-patch the DSDT is booting with the USB, right?

Thanks!

Here you have my EFI folder and my install.log.
Another thing: Is the PBI CE continuing to install the modified keyboard layouts (when the osx support files section is selected) like the chameleon one do?

Thanks!

Yes, the Keyboard layouts are the same. Please repatch your dsdt by latest PBIguide in OP. USB is a must, but you only need to do Step 1 (no terminal script).

If the AMD still shows up in System Info, post install.log and /ACPI/patched folder only.

Yes, the Keyboard layouts are the same. Please repatch your dsdt by latest PBIguide in OP. USB is a must, but you only need to do Step 1 (no terminal script).

If the AMD still shows up in System Info, post install.log and /ACPI/patched folder only.

In my System Info, the AMD card is gone. :D
BTW, I want to report this about this new PBI version:

1 - the edid generator is gone
2 - my clover theme is changed automatically
3 - please change the PBI wallpaper color to a darker one, because now is difficult to read/see the menu on the left side (I know, sometimes I can appear like Steve Jobs) ;P

Thanks!

In my System Info, the AMD card is gone. :D
BTW, I want to report this about this new PBI version:

1 - the edid generator is gone
2 - my clover theme is changed automatically
3 - please change the PBI wallpaper color to a darker one, because now is difficult to read/see the menu on the left side (I know, sometimes I can appear like Steve Jobs) ;P

Thanks!

1 - I included it to Logo (Because we should rename display to Probook/Elitebook accordingly).
2 - It's designed so. You can change it in config.plist
3 - OK :p

1 - I included it to Logo (Because we should rename display to Probook/Elitebook accordingly).
2 - It's designed so. You can change it in config.plist
3 - OK :p

I know I can change it in config.plist.. my question was: why is changed? and, it will change automatically everytime for each person who use this last PBI version?
Now the probook logo have the mavericks wallpaper like the elitebook one?

Thanks!

I know I can change it in config.plist.. my question was: why it changed? and, it will change automatically everytime for each person who use this last PBI version?
Now the probook logo have the mavericks wallpaper like the elitebook one?

Thanks!

It's only reset if you select Config and DSDT patcher (obviously, because it recreates your config.plist).

Not yet, I take the original Probook icons from Chameleon PBI.

It's only reset if you select Config and DSDT patcher (obviously, because it recreates your config.plist).

Not yet, I take the original Probook icons from Chameleon PBI.

So, for each fresh/clean install and/or each dsdt re-patch it will set clover theme to the "universe" one.. :(

So, for each fresh/clean install and/or each dsdt re-patch it will set clover theme to the "universe" one.. :(

I will unset it, then Clover will find the first installed theme (by alphabetical, then Universe is latest) it found, is that ok?

Back