Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

Admittedly, this is my first hack since an HP netbook years ago, but as I alluded to previously there was no pre-provided plist for the 2x60 series. As you said, the 6x60 is close, but there are some differences. The sorted order came from one of the plists (not sure which).

Admittedly, this is my first hack since an HP netbook years ago, but as I alluded to previously there was no pre-provided plist for the 2x60 series. As you said, the 6x60 is close, but there are some differences. The sorted order came from one of the plists (not sure which).

Wrong.
Code:
SPEEDY-NUC:probook.git rehabman$ ls -l config |grep 2x60
-rwxr-xr-x@ 1 rehabman  staff  18925 Jan  1 07:20 config_2x60p.plist

None of the post-install plists use SortedOrder.

Rehabman,
Any idea how PBI-CE patches AppleHDA on El Capitan? I copied efi folder from PBI patched El Capitan + AppleHDAIDT.kext and installed those later to new El capitan installation (kext installed with Kext Wizard) but it doesn't work. I wonder what has changed in AppleHDA patching that i'm missing. It used to work with Mavericks just by adding patches to config and then installing AppleHDA.
Hi, Could you send me : config.plist; dsdt and ssdt of your hp 2570p plz:
my email is: << email removed by moderator >>

Last edited by a moderator:
suport
HP Folio 9470m EliteBook i5
intel HD 4000 8 gb ddr3 ssd

I installed el capitan 10.11.4 with the installer all functions only does not work imesage and sound on flour ElitBook HP 9470m
specs intel HD 4000 i5 8GB RAM 250 ssd intel
wi-fi works very well after the first , I'm replaced the original intel wireless card with Atheros ARB95.
just do not have a sound help...????

but I do not know that I need SDT compatible for my laptop model ?

I installed el capitan 10.11.4 with the installer all functions only does not work imesage and sound on flour ElitBook HP 9470m
specs intel HD 4000 i5 8GB RAM 250 ssd intel
wi-fi works very well after the first , I'm replaced the original intel wireless card with Atheros ARB95.
just do not have a sound help...????
To get sound working you can use AppleHDAPatcher from mirone. Downloads are available here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/496-applehda-patcher/

Back