Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

I followed RehabMan's guide and have reached the point where I have OS X 10.7.5 on my laptop hard drive and can boot OS X from my hard drive by going through the clover/install USB stick. I tried to run Probook installer Clover Edition several times using versions 6.4.3, 6.4.4, 6.4.5 and 6.4.6. Each time the PBI CE says "Installation Failed" has anyone else experienced this and found a fix? With PBI CE installation failing it seems that I cannot write or save troubleshooting files. I'm going to do more digging through the forums but thought I might ask in case someone has run into this before.

This guide and PBI-CE is not being maintained, therefore not supported.

New guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/g...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

@RehabMan wondering if you could help me.

I have a HP ProBook 6560b and cannot get the DVD optical drive detected by either Yosemite or El Capitan. I have tried numerous kexts and different configs, generated DSDT from PBI CE and also generating them following the new guide, did EC reset. I have also used
  • AHCI_3rdParty_SATA.kext
  • IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext
  • AHCIPortInjector.kext

I don't know what else to do? Do you have any suggestions? I have attached IOReg for laptop.

Attachments

• IOReg.zip
    353.6 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
@RehabMan wondering if you could help me.

I have a HP ProBook 6560b and cannot get the DVD optical drive detected by either Yosemite or El Capitan. I have tried numerous kexts and different configs, generated DSDT from PBI CE and also generating them following the new guide, did EC reset. I have also used
  • AHCI_3rdParty_SATA.kext
  • IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext
  • AHCIPortInjector.kext

I don't know what else to do? Do you have any suggestions? I have attached IOReg for laptop.

Read my guide, post #1, "Problem Reporting".

sorry but what i this?

Thanks; but no full answer for the 1040 G1 (I dont see it)

Follow the guide as written.
Note:
Code:
SPEEDY-NUC:probook.git rehabman$ ls config|grep 1040
config_1040_G1_Haswell.plist
config_1040_G3_Skylake.plist

Back