Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    46.9 KB · Views: 131
the trackpad problem is for bios and it's ok after bios update. the main problem is graphic! when i use dsdt my display were gone to sleep i have used nvda_drv=1 and without this. i can just boot up my laptop using nv_disable=1 what's the problem?

What patches did you apply to your DSDT (graphics related)?

Hi i have a problem. I have installed OS X Mavericks on my HP EliteBook 8460p and runned the probook installer. Everything works great but when i leave my laptop on for about 1 hour the laptop have rebooted to the clover menu. Can somebody please help me.

Hi i have a problem. I have installed OS X Mavericks on my HP EliteBook 8460p and runned the probook installer. Everything works great but when i leave my laptop on for about 1 hour the laptop have rebooted to the clover menu. Can somebody please help me.

Sounds like you have an issue with sleep. Make sure you're not using USB WiFi.

Hi thanks for answer my question quickly can you link me a wifi card that works with my laptop

I followed RehabMan's guide and have reached the point where I have OS X 10.7.5 on my laptop hard drive and can boot OS X from my hard drive by going through the clover/install USB stick. I tried to run Probook installer Clover Edition several times using versions 6.4.3, 6.4.4, 6.4.5 and 6.4.6. Each time the PBI CE says "Installation Failed" has anyone else experienced this and found a fix? With PBI CE installation failing it seems that I cannot write or save troubleshooting files. I'm going to do more digging through the forums but thought I might ask in case someone has run into this before.

I followed RehabMan's guide and have reached the point where I have OS X 10.7.5 on my laptop hard drive and can boot OS X from my hard drive by going through the clover/install USB stick. I tried to run Probook installer Clover Edition several times using versions 6.4.3, 6.4.4, 6.4.5 and 6.4.6. Each time the PBI CE says "Installation Failed" has anyone else experienced this and found a fix? With PBI CE installation failing it seems that I cannot write or save troubleshooting files. I'm going to do more digging through the forums but thought I might ask in case someone has run into this before.

This guide and PBI-CE is not being maintained, therefore not supported.

New guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/g...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

@RehabMan wondering if you could help me.

I have a HP ProBook 6560b and cannot get the DVD optical drive detected by either Yosemite or El Capitan. I have tried numerous kexts and different configs, generated DSDT from PBI CE and also generating them following the new guide, did EC reset. I have also used
  • AHCI_3rdParty_SATA.kext
  • IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext
  • AHCIPortInjector.kext

I don't know what else to do? Do you have any suggestions? I have attached IOReg for laptop.

Attachments

• IOReg.zip
    353.6 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Back