Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

Sorry RehabMan.New attachments above.

Why are these kexts patched?
Code:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67061 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0B for kext IOUSBHIDDriverSafeBoot.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67054 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA12 for kext IOUSBHIDDriverPM.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67054 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA12 for kext IOUSBFamily.kext

From where did you download Yosemite?

Other than that, it looks normal. Your NVRAM problem is probably a BIOS issue. Make sure you have current BIOS.

Otherwise, try a fresh install...

Why are these kexts patched?
Code:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67061 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0B for kext IOUSBHIDDriverSafeBoot.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67054 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA12 for kext IOUSBHIDDriverPM.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67054 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA12 for kext IOUSBFamily.kext

From where did you download Yosemite?

Other than that, it looks normal. Your NVRAM problem is probably a BIOS issue. Make sure you have current BIOS.

Otherwise, try a fresh install...
I do not know kexts not change no patch. Just put the combo update 10.10.4-10.10.5.Yosemite from appstore. F.50a bios. Reinstall oh how you do not want.

I do not know kexts not change no patch. Just put the combo update 10.10.4-10.10.5.Yosemite from appstore. F.50a bios. Reinstall oh how you do not want.

If you don't know how those kexts became patched, fresh install...

Hi RehabMan,

I have a ProBook 6550b, and I am worried that your installer simply does not support this laptop. The hardware is so different on the 6560b (closest I could see), that there is no way the DSDT/SSDT etc etc will work.

I have a Mavericks installer USB with working QE/CI, and a Yosemite installer USB **without** working QE/CI.

I am awaiting delivery of a Broadcom 943224HMS card, which is working OOTB on Mavericks/Yosemite from what I understand.

I wish to install Yosemite, as there is working AppleHDA audio solution.

Any thoughts or ideas?

I can only find TWO successful installs on this laptop via Google, and neither of those come with detailed instructions or download links :(

Cheers!

Hi RehabMan,

I have a ProBook 6550b, and I am worried that your installer simply does not support this laptop. The hardware is so different on the 6560b (closest I could see), that there is no way the DSDT/SSDT etc etc will work.

I have a Mavericks installer USB with working QE/CI, and a Yosemite installer USB **without** working QE/CI.

I am awaiting delivery of a Broadcom 943224HMS card, which is working OOTB on Mavericks/Yosemite from what I understand.

I wish to install Yosemite, as there is working AppleHDA audio solution.

Any thoughts or ideas?

I can only find TWO successful installs on this laptop via Google, and neither of those come with detailed instructions or download links :(

Cheers!

Your laptop is not supported...

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Hi friends, I'm sorry to announce that I won't support HP PBI CE anymore. I'd appreciate if anyone can continue developing the tool for HP Probook community.

If the tool does not work anymore in future OS X updates, please follow the up-to-date guides instead.

You can find the source code here:
https://bitbucket.org/dhnguyenit/hp-probook-installer-clover-edition/

Hello

Thanks for nice procedure ..today i installed El Captain 10.11.1 over my
HP ProBook 640 G1
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4310M CPU @ 2.70GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600

every thing went well (except*), i am amble to use Laptop ...

while installing the HP Probook installer.. at last i got message "The system extension "DirectHW.kext" is not compatible with this version of OS X and can not be used /// pl contact developer for updated software...

further only noticeable issue which i observe

1-Wifi & Bluetooth is not working (which is inbuilt)

Question :

1- could you pl help to fix same
2- How i can fix my Wifi and Bluetooth which is not working///

Regards
@Hello World

Back