Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

Clover reads all config data from one EFI partition. You can use separate plists per boot target with custom entries. This feature was recently added to Clover so you'll need to read up on it.
Where can I read about it? And how exactly do I get FakeSMC plugins working? I put FakeSMC and the other files that are associated in EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.10. Is that correct?

UPDATE: Nevermind, searched the forums here and found someone suggestion to show package contents of multibeast and grab the FakeSMC installers from there. Thanks for telling me about FakeSMC plugins bud.

Now I need to setup custom entries in Config.plist I assume? And fix this grey screen I have as a background during User login.

Last edited:
Where can I read about it? And how exactly do I get FakeSMC plugins working? I put FakeSMC and the other files that are associated in EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.10. Is that correct?

Main Clover discussions, changes, etc are on insanelymac.com

Kexts should be installed to S/L/E.

Main Clover discussions, changes, etc are on insanelymac.com

Kexts should be installed to S/L/E.
Don't know where the kexts are and don't care, as I used the installers for it and it's working lol.

And okay, thanks. Settings custom entries looks pretty advanced. Maybe not for you, but I don't know what the heck all those numbers are in the post I'm looking at, regarding custom entries.

There's not much there and it's quite vague. I guess I'll continue to Google or search here and insanelymac.

Get an understanding of custom entries first.

It is actually quite simple:
- in the custom entry, add a Settings key that names the config.plist to use (without the plist extension)
- create the plist at EFI/Clover/whatever_name_you_decided_to_use.plist that contains the settings to be used when booting that entry

Get an understanding of custom entries first.

It is actually quite simple:
- in the custom entry, add a Settings key that names the config.plist to use (without the plist extension)
- create the plist at EFI/Clover/whatever_name_you_decided_to_use.plist that contains the settings to be used when booting that entry
Can I use Clover Configurator for this task? And a settings key is what? I see nothing that says that in CC.

It's confusing to me. I'd be very happy if I could set this up.

Can I use Clover Configurator for this task? And a settings key is what? I see nothing that says that in CC.

It's confusing to me. I'd be very happy if I could set this up.

I don't use Clover Configurator, so can't help you there.

Back