Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

I continue the installation till I received this screen that told me: OS X could not installed on your computer. Undefinded error: 0

20150104_170059_Mostafa_Abd_El-Sameea[1].jpg

Will you help me with that?

I continue the installation till I received this screen that told me: OS X could not installed on your computer. Undefinded error: 0

View attachment 120326

Will you help me with that?

Double check that you created the USB correctly.

I have a question regarding the following step:

- Copy BaseSystem.dmg and BaseSystem.chunklist (hidden files) from OS X Install ESD to OS X Base System (on your USB)

copy to the root of the second partition named "OS X Base System"? or in the package folder?
Sorry for any inconvenience.

I have a question regarding the following step:

- Copy BaseSystem.dmg and BaseSystem.chunklist (hidden files) from OS X Install ESD to OS X Base System (on your USB)

copy to the root of the second partition named "OS X Base System"? or in the package folder?
Sorry for any inconvenience.

It is to the root of the USB partition you're building.

I believe so.

I have not tested it that way (as you know, I don't use Clover/kexts for my main partition), but it will probably work. You'll need to install it only to kexts/10.10, since you don't want/need it for 10.9.

You can test and report back.

It works in 10.10 folder.

Hello guys !

I recently reinstalled Windows 8.1 and everything works perfect with helps of the guide of course.

I just want to hide the Windows 8.1 Partition or unmount it when i boot into Yosemite.

The partition is NTFS and named untitled.

So for both HD4400/HD4600 on 10.10, the universal solution is DSDT _DSM device-id=0412 (I prefer this to config.plist) + 2 kexts.

On 10.10: It works as expected with 2 kexts in /S/L/E.
On 10.9: Without 2 kexts, although device-id is for desktop, both HD4400/HD4600 still works fine.

Am I right?

Another thing, can I use Clover injection instead of installing in S/L/E?

FYI: With latest commit to the FakePCIID project, it is not necessary to inject a fake "device-id" for HD4400.

nguyenmac,

I just would like to report that beta 6 fails on my probook 450 G2. Nothing is created/left in EFI partition(previously empty). Here is may install.log

There is no /S/L/E/AppleHDAIDT.kext in Mac partition, but just a /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDAALC.kext colored in blue.

Attachments

• installer_copy.log
    52.6 KB · Views: 95

Attachments

• 20150104_193109.jpg
    20150104_193109.jpg
    1,016.2 KB · Views: 77
Sorry I have another error attached. Could you please help?

Make sure you partition your drive as GPT. The OS X installer does not support MBR. It is all covered in post #1.

Back