Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

Thanks for the update.

I've got another thing that can be sorted out. FakeSMC.kext included in PBI Clover ed. has a bug that it doesn't refresh SMART data properly. It was fixed by Kozlek like a month or two ago but the version included in the PBI seems to be older. You can compile it from https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-FakeSMC-kozlek or just test this one: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w3gfift1m67pcxv/HWSensors.zip (I've included newest HWMonitor as well). I compiled it today from that RehabMan's repo (it's few commits behind original kozlek's repo but I'm not sure what's different in RehabMan's one when it comes to ProBook-compatibility.)

edit: Could you please also post here the bluetooth patch that's being included in the config.plist? I removed it when investigating that fan behaviour before...

Here you are:
Code:
IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport
0000000F8507010000
0000000F8407010000

I still want confirmation from HP 4x0G1 and discrete graphics users before sending to phillip.

Here you are:
Code:
IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport
0000000F8507010000
0000000F8407010000

I still want confirmation from HP 4x0G1 and discrete graphics users before sending to phillip.

Sorry guys, but what this bluetooth patch is for?
Can I suggest to add clover configurator in the extra tools section in the PBI CE, please?

Thanks!

Sorry guys, but what this bluetooth patch is for?
Can I suggest to add clover configurator in the extra tools section in the PBI CE, please?

Thanks!

It fixes the error Bluetooth CommandWakeup 30 seconds timeout on some bluetooth (like my old 8460p + Broadcom bluetooth) at startup and wake up. You can see it in verbose mode.

Check out the latest version.

It fixes the error Bluetooth CommandWakeup 30 seconds timeout on some bluetooth (like my old 8460p + Broadcom bluetooth) at startup and wake up. You can see it in verbose mode.

Check out the latest version.

Nice.. Maybe a littlle bit too dark (where is the characteristic clover's green color?), but is ok!
What the probook logos and elitebook logos sections are for?

Thanks!

Nice.. Maybe a littlle bit too dark (where is the characteristic clover's green color?), but is ok!
What the probook logos and elitebook logos sections are for?

Thanks!

It is shown in About this mac
11830249046_c6310eaf6b_o.png

It is shown in About this mac
11830249046_c6310eaf6b_o.png

When you select the EDID generator in the PBI, it will automatic add it for you (at least for the probooks (logo with the mountain lion wallpaper)); so why create a separated section for it?

Thanks!

When you select the EDID generator in the PBI, it will automatic add it for you (at least for the probooks (logo with the mountain lion wallpaper)); so why create a separated section for it?

Thanks!

EDID generator will only change your display name to HP ProBook, not the logo.

EDID generator will only change your display name to HP ProBook, not the logo.

Believe me, the EDID generator in the chameleon PBI version, change the logo too (at least for the probooks), 100% guaranteed!
I'm using it from a long time..

Thanks!

Believe me, the EDID generator in the chameleon PBI version, change the logo too (at least for the probooks), 100% guaranteed!
I'm using it from a long time..

Thanks!

It's not EDID Generator that installs Probook icons, it's SMBIOS section of Chameleon PBI. The probook logo will be installed whenever a smbios is selected.

EDIT: I will combine edid generator and logo to one.

EDIT: @Joytful: Does your AMD Graphics card show in System Information? Even if you enable AMD in BIOS.

Back