CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
i did excactly what you said and i already read about that in different threads.. but iam getting the error shown inthe left image instead of beeing able to boot to Windows 10.

i also tried repairing Windows 10 via the used UEFI install USB stick i made. then of course clover disappeared (renamed the file)... rly need some help here,..

*edit:
i sort of solved the problem by copying the bootmgfw.efi from the windows Partition to the efi partition and renamed it again. now 2 windows entries appear of which the choosen one(see picture) lets me boot to windwos fine. :clap:
i guess i will retry the installation at given time.. thanks for now, keep up your brilliant work! :thumbup:
Strange theme you're using there...

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270N-WIFI
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
RX 560
Rehabman,
Any idea how PBI-CE patches AppleHDA on El Capitan? I copied efi folder from PBI patched El Capitan + AppleHDAIDT.kext and installed those later to new El capitan installation (kext installed with Kext Wizard) but it doesn't work. I wonder what has changed in AppleHDA patching that i'm missing. It used to work with Mavericks just by adding patches to config and then installing AppleHDA.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Rehabman,
Any idea how PBI-CE patches AppleHDA on El Capitan? I copied efi folder from PBI patched El Capitan + AppleHDAIDT.kext and installed those later to new El capitan installation (kext installed with Kext Wizard) but it doesn't work. I wonder what has changed in AppleHDA patching that i'm missing. It used to work with Mavericks just by adding patches to config and then installing AppleHDA.
AppleHDA with current PBI-CE method... requirements:
- correctly patched ACPI
- correct patches in config.plist for AppleHDA
- AppleHDAIDT.kext installed to /S/L/E (or /L/E)
- vanilla AppleHDA.kext
- with all components above in place, rebuild cache correctly

To rebuild cache correctly:
- boot without caches
- rebuild cache
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
- reboot normally

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270N-WIFI
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
RX 560
All check.

So nothing has changed. Could it be because I installed AppleHDAIDT with Kext Wizard I used with Mavericks since 2013, does it still work with El Capitan?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
All check.

So nothing has changed. Could it be because I installed AppleHDAIDT with Kext Wizard I used with Mavericks since 2013, does it still work with El Capitan?
AppleHDAIDT.kext must be the correct kext for the version of OS X you're using.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270N-WIFI
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
RX 560
AppleHDAIDT.kext must be the correct kext for the version of OS X you're using.
It is correct version I had everything set up properly, then needed to install AppleHDAIDT kext and rebooted, but audio didn't work.

I then ran PBI and selected kexts only and suddenly it worked. Both AppleHDAIDT kext have the same checksum.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
It is correct version
That's not what you wrote in #1964.

I then ran PBI and selected kexts only and suddenly it worked. Both AppleHDAIDT kext have the same checksum.
PBI installs a different AppleHDAIDT depending on version of OS X. In particular, the version# in AppleHDAIDT.kext must be larger than the version# in vanilla AppleHDA.kext.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270N-WIFI
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
RX 560
That's not what you wrote in #1964.

PBI installs a different AppleHDAIDT depending on version of OS X. In particular, the version# in AppleHDAIDT.kext must be larger than the version# in vanilla AppleHDA.kext.
Sorry, I meant i used old Kext Wizard from 2013. AppleHDAIDT is 10.11.

Thank you, this worked.

Code:
[COLOR=#3E3E3E]sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /[/COLOR]
It seems that the Kext Wizard is not compatible with El Capitan.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Sorry, I meant i used old Kext Wizard from 2013. AppleHDAIDT is 10.11.
I see.

Thank you, this worked.

Code:
[COLOR=#3E3E3E]sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /[/COLOR]
It seems that the Kext Wizard is not compatible with El Capitan.
I don't even bother with Kext Wizard anymore. It is easy and reliable to use the Apple recommended method of rebuilding cache (and kexts can be installed with 'sudo cp -R ...')

Motherboard
hp 4440s
CPU
i5-3230M
Graphics
HD400
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I have hp probook 4440s Ivy Bridge with i5-3230M and HD4000.

Trying to install El Capitan.
I boot to OS X. Can connect to wifi, but after I run PBI-CE and install support files for 4x40s. I can't boot.
I can boot from usb and can't from hdd. I replace hdd's EFI folder with the same folder from usb and I get the same state as just after installation. Tried different options in PBI-CE - same result.

Here is screens and troubleshoot files

IMG_0083.jpgIMG_0084.jpgIMG_0085.jpg

View attachment Troubleshooting 2016-02-01 14-20.zip

Please help, if I didn't install PBI-CE patches I have no sound, and 3 devices shows in the notification, thanks.