Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

Hi, I have an EliteBook 2560p which is not liking the PBI. After installing then running the PBI, when boot in verbose mode I can see it always hangs at intelBacklight. If I remove the kext (intelBacklight) it will boot. Trouble is though that the system will not sleep and backlight control breaks after attempting to sleep.

So, I decisded to patch my own DSDT using all the standard patches from laptop repo and the battery patch from the ProBook repo. I now have working sleep/wake, Backlight (I used ACPIBacklight.kext), WiFi, Battery.... etc

Only thing not working now is the audio. Would you tell me please what DSDT patches, Clover config.plist patches and kexts are applied by the PBI for audio so I can add them myself?

Thank you

Hi, I have an EliteBook 2560p which is not liking the PBI. After installing then running the PBI, when boot in verbose mode I can see it always hangs at intelBacklight. If I remove the kext (intelBacklight) it will boot. Trouble is though that the system will not sleep and backlight control breaks after attempting to sleep.

So, I decisded to patch my own DSDT using all the standard patches from laptop repo and the battery patch from the ProBook repo. I now have working sleep/wake, Backlight (I used ACPIBacklight.kext), WiFi, Battery.... etc

Only thing not working now is the audio. Would you tell me please what DSDT patches, Clover config.plist patches and kexts are applied by the PBI for audio so I can add them myself?

Thank you

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Post EFI/Clover folder.

Yes I know it is booting fine, I spent hours figuring out which patches to apply from your patch repo.
This is not the EFI from the PBI, this is the one I did myself.

I would like to know how to make my audio work without using the PBI since it just hangs.

I am not making a simple mistake in selection since it couln't be simpler. Also It is not just impaience.. It will hang for hours. That is why I created my own EFI DSDT and so on. Please will you tell me what I can do to enable my audio?

Yes I know it is booting fine, I spent hours figuring out which patches to apply from your patch repo.
This is not the EFI from the PBI, this is the one I did myself.

I would like to know how to make my audio work without using the PBI since it just hangs.

I am not making a simple mistake in selection since it couln't be simpler. Also It is not just impaience.. It will hang for hours. That is why I created my own EFI DSDT and so on. Please will you tell me what I can do to enable my audio?

Use PBI per guide. After, boot without caches. If trouble, post EFI/Clover, boot verbose, show photo.

Audio requires AppleHDAIDT.kext.

Boot verbose, show photo. Post EFI/Clover folder.
‹-- Back With Mac (see my avatar :) )
Now I'll try with PBI and will post verbose output after unsuccessful installation, otherwise I'm gonna reinstall it and again and again ... Until My LAP-TOSH :) will work as it supposed to.:idea:

‹-- Back With Mac (see my avatar :) )
Now I'll try with PBI and will post verbose output after unsuccessful installation, otherwise I'm gonna reinstall it and again and again ... Until My LAP-TOSH :) will work as it supposed to.:idea:

I think the part people are missing/skipping is step #14, (boot without caches, rebuild cache).

I think the part people are missing/skipping is step #14, (boot without caches, rebuild cache).

Here is boot error :( Back on Win ... damn ...
IMG_0979.jpg
I were using HP PBI 6.4.6 with same options as for 6.4.3 version (HP 9470M model)
If I use HP PBI 6.4.3 then there is no wi fi, no battery and no boot.

HEEEEL ..... p.
I really don't know what to select.

Here is boot error :( Back on Win ... damn ...
View attachment 166662
I were using HP PBI 6.4.6 with same options as for 6.4.3 version (HP 9470M model)
If I use HP PBI 6.4.3 then there is no wi fi, no battery and no boot.

HEEEEL ..... p.
I really don't know what to select.

Post EFI/Clover.

Back