HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Sorry RehabMan.New attachments above.

Why are these kexts patched?
Code:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67061 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0B for kext IOUSBHIDDriverSafeBoot.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67054 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA12 for kext IOUSBHIDDriverPM.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67054 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA12 for kext IOUSBFamily.kext

From where did you download Yosemite?

Other than that, it looks normal. Your NVRAM problem is probably a BIOS issue. Make sure you have current BIOS.

Otherwise, try a fresh install...

Motherboard
HP ProBook 4530s
CPU
2350m
Graphics
hd3000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Why are these kexts patched?
Code:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67061 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0B for kext IOUSBHIDDriverSafeBoot.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67054 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA12 for kext IOUSBHIDDriverPM.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67054 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA12 for kext IOUSBFamily.kext

From where did you download Yosemite?

Other than that, it looks normal. Your NVRAM problem is probably a BIOS issue. Make sure you have current BIOS.

Otherwise, try a fresh install...
I do not know kexts not change no patch. Just put the combo update 10.10.4-10.10.5.Yosemite from appstore. F.50a bios. Reinstall oh how you do not want.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I do not know kexts not change no patch. Just put the combo update 10.10.4-10.10.5.Yosemite from appstore. F.50a bios. Reinstall oh how you do not want.

If you don't know how those kexts became patched, fresh install...

Motherboard
Lenovo Ideapad 330s
CPU
i3-8130u
Graphics
Intel UHD 620
Mac
  1. iMac
Hi RehabMan,

I have a ProBook 6550b, and I am worried that your installer simply does not support this laptop. The hardware is so different on the 6560b (closest I could see), that there is no way the DSDT/SSDT etc etc will work.

I have a Mavericks installer USB with working QE/CI, and a Yosemite installer USB **without** working QE/CI.

I am awaiting delivery of a Broadcom 943224HMS card, which is working OOTB on Mavericks/Yosemite from what I understand.

I wish to install Yosemite, as there is working AppleHDA audio solution.

Any thoughts or ideas?

I can only find TWO successful installs on this laptop via Google, and neither of those come with detailed instructions or download links :(

Cheers!

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi RehabMan,

I have a ProBook 6550b, and I am worried that your installer simply does not support this laptop. The hardware is so different on the 6560b (closest I could see), that there is no way the DSDT/SSDT etc etc will work.

I have a Mavericks installer USB with working QE/CI, and a Yosemite installer USB **without** working QE/CI.

I am awaiting delivery of a Broadcom 943224HMS card, which is working OOTB on Mavericks/Yosemite from what I understand.

I wish to install Yosemite, as there is working AppleHDA audio solution.

Any thoughts or ideas?

I can only find TWO successful installs on this laptop via Google, and neither of those come with detailed instructions or download links :(

Cheers!

Your laptop is not supported...

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 8470p
CPU
Intel Core i5 3320M
Graphics
Intel HD 4000, 1600x900
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi friends, I'm sorry to announce that I won't support HP PBI CE anymore. I'd appreciate if anyone can continue developing the tool for HP Probook community.

If the tool does not work anymore in future OS X updates, please follow the up-to-date guides instead.

You can find the source code here:
https://bitbucket.org/dhnguyenit/hp-probook-installer-clover-edition/

Motherboard
HP ProBook 640 G1
CPU
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4310M CPU @ 2.70GHz
Graphics
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello

Thanks for nice procedure ..today i installed El Captain 10.11.1 over my
HP ProBook 640 G1
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4310M CPU @ 2.70GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600

every thing went well (except*), i am amble to use Laptop ...

while installing the HP Probook installer.. at last i got message "The system extension "DirectHW.kext" is not compatible with this version of OS X and can not be used /// pl contact developer for updated software...

further only noticeable issue which i observe

1-Wifi & Bluetooth is not working (which is inbuilt)

Question :

1- could you pl help to fix same
2- How i can fix my Wifi and Bluetooth which is not working///

Regards
@Hello World

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi
CPU
I7-9700K
Graphics
NITRO+ RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi friends, I'm sorry to announce that I won't support HP PBI CE anymore. I'd appreciate if anyone can continue developing the tool for HP Probook community.

If the tool does not work anymore in future OS X updates, please follow the up-to-date guides instead.

Sorry to hear this, wondered where you had gone, hope all is well, and thanks for all your help in the past!!

Motherboard
HP ProBook 450 G0
CPU
Intel Core i5-3230M
Graphics
Intel HD4000/1920*1080
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS

Thank you for doing that HUGE work! You've made a great tool. I am really happy to use HP PBI CE.