Contribute
Register

HP Probook Installer Clover Edition

Like this?

No. Open Console.app. Select system.log. Filter for 'brcmpatchram' in the search/filter box in upper right. Provide only the output the occurs on wake from sleep.

No. Open Console.app. Select system.log. Filter for 'brcmpatchram' in the search/filter box in upper right. Provide only the output the occurs on wake from sleep.

Then like this?

Ignore this one I goofed, The file is empty

Attachments

• ocean223systemBCRM.log.zip
    571 bytes · Views: 63

I hope this one.
:O

Attachments

• system.log
    6.5 KB · Views: 113
It looks like you have ProBookARPT.kext installed. You need to remove it. It conflicts with BrcmPatchRAM.kext.

I checked for that as part of your original instructions. I have not one hit on the whole drive after searching for ProBookARPT.kext including hidden files. Not in Clover/...kexts. Not in S/L/E.
Kext Wizard shows BrcmPatchRAM.kext loaded before and after sleep.ProBookARPT.kext is never loaded either before or after sleep according to Kext Wizard.

I don't get it.
o_O

I checked for that as part of your original instructions. I have not one hit on the whole drive after searching for ProBookARPT.kext including hidden files. Not in Clover/...kexts. Not in S/L/E.
Kext Wizard shows BrcmPatchRAM.kext loaded before and after sleep.ProBookARPT.kext is never loaded either before or after sleep according to Kext Wizard.

I don't get it.
o_O

Your ioreg (Clover bootlog) shows it loading from EFI/Clover/kexts.

Kext Wizard cannot show injector kexts (they are codeless and therefore do not show in kextstat output).

Your ioreg (Clover bootlog) shows it loading from EFI/Clover/kexts.

Kext Wizard cannot show injector kexts (they are codeless and therefore do not show in kextstat output).

OMG! I so missed it! Sure enough. Right there in Clover/kexts. Got bluetooth after sleep now.
So many thanks!

If I run PBR again say, after a system upgrade, will I have to do this over again?
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
I mean OSX upgrade.

If I run PBR again say, after a system upgrade, will I have to do this over again?

I assume you mean PBI-CE, not PBR.

Until nguyenmac fixes the bug in PBI-CE, yes.

I assume you mean PBI-CE, not PBR.

Until nguyenmac fixes the bug in PBI-CE, yes.

Yep, sorry. Ok, good to know.
Thanks again.

PBR=Beverage.:D

Back