Contribute
Register

HP ProBook Installer 6.1: 4x30s and 4x40s support

My Cpu is: Intel's Core i5-2450M

Can u or someone pls assist me how to check the SSDT settings?

Ofcourse i use trim and everything looks super :)

Still trying to figure out where i lost 600 points on Geekbench 3 . . .

Your profile is confusing. It says HD4000, yet you say you have an i5-2450M. Conflicting...

According to your bootlog, you have i5-3210M with HD4000.

Your profile is confusing. It says HD4000, yet you say you have an i5-2450M. Conflicting...

According to your bootlog, you have i5-3210M with HD4000.

You are correct, sry, i have only mac os installed and copied the cpu from wrong site . .

Still trying to figure out how to check if my SSDT is corect according to my cpu

You are correct, sry, i have only mac os installed and copied the cpu from wrong site . .

Still trying to figure out how to check if my SSDT is corect according to my cpu

It looks correct to me.

It looks correct to me.

First of all thank you for everything

It was weird to me also, I can not seem to find any hiccups in the notebook config

This could be the case that geekbench 2 gave a lot higher scores then geek 3, so I think that the loss of 600 points was because I used 2 and now I use only geekbench 3 . . .

This could be the case that geekbench 2 gave a lot higher scores then geek 3, so I think that the loss of 600 points was because I used 2 and now I use only geekbench 3 . . .

That is definitely true. GB2 cannot be compared to GB3. They are different programs.

update: on OS x 10.85 ML , 6.1.13, and 6.1.13r3 does not work.

solution. i removed both dsdt and ssdt, and booted using usb unibeast, then ml partition, then ran PBI 6.1.12, install completed without install fail message.

I get message about the installation failed, the installer encountered an error that caused the installations to fail. etc etc

just noticed vga output on 4x30s not working with 10.85, via output works with 10.92.

also sleep does not work. it just freezes when it i try to wake and have to do a hard reset (on 10.85 ml)

HP ProBook Installer 6.1 (6.1.13r3)

Changelog (last update: March 2nd 2014)

update: on OS x 10.85 ML , 6.1.13, and 6.1.13r3 does not work.

solution. i removed both dsdt and ssdt, and booted using usb unibeast, then ml partition, then ran PBI 6.1.12, install completed without install fail message.

I get message about the installation failed, the installer encountered an error that caused the installations to fail. etc etc

just noticed vga output on 4x30s not working with 10.85, via output works with 10.92.

also sleep does not work. it just freezes when it i try to wake and have to do a hard reset (on 10.85 ml)

Such explanation doesn't help much. Anything like install logs, ioreg dumps, etc.?

(...)

I had this happen since 10.8.4 up to 10.9.1, 10.9.2 seems to have fixed it (as the wake problem was reported by many people with both Macbooks/iMacs and hackintoshes). I haven't had any wake freeze since upgrading to 10.9.2.

Anyone else probook 4540s user has issues with dual booting windows and mavericks using recent pbi versions? Freezing when booting in mavericks before the spinning circle appears?

Back