Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
here you go
Looks normal to me... You could try GenericUSBXHCI.kext with -gux_defer_usb2 to see if you get better results (patch DSDT without USB3 patch).

Try disconnecting various USB devices as well...

CPU
Celeron G530
Graphics
GT210
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
So, I just type that into terminal? I don't really care about usb 3.0 functionality...

If all fails, I'll reinstall.

Motherboard
Hp Probook 4540s
CPU
I5 3230m 2.6 ghz
Graphics
Intel Hd 4000/ 7650 radeon hd 2gb
Mac
MacBook
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
How are the speed transfers in your case with usb 3 ? In my case it seems kinda slow, it stucks on a specific amount of bytes transfered , then continues for some time to transfer then again stucks somewhere and continues after a minor pause of some seconds . Is it normal ? My usb is formatted with mac os journaled

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
So, I just type that into terminal? I don't really care about usb 3.0 functionality...

If all fails, I'll reinstall.
If you haven't already tried a re-install, do that first.

CPU
Celeron G530
Graphics
GT210
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Well, something funny just happened! USB sound card, flash drive, iPod touch and Samsung Galaxy S3 still don't work on USB 3.0 ports, but a USB MIDI keyboard does.

I'll reinstall for sure, just not now. I'm in a middle of a project and need to use Logic Pro, plus I have a ton of plugins and other software, it'll take me at least two or three days to get everything working again.

CPU
i3
Well, something funny just happened! USB sound card, flash drive, iPod touch and Samsung Galaxy S3 still don't work on USB 3.0 ports, but a USB MIDI keyboard does.

I'll reinstall for sure, just not now. I'm in a middle of a project and need to use Logic Pro, plus I have a ton of plugins and other software, it'll take me at least two or three days to get everything working again.
try ec reset?

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 8470p
CPU
Intel Core i5-3360m
Graphics
Intel HD4000, 1366x768
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS

Just an observation, but might have nothing to do with it..

does your midi keyboard have its own external power supply, whilst the others don't?

Like I said, might not be related, try an ec reset as suggested above before anything drastic though.

Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
how has things improved in the last year? i havent used osx on my 4330s in about a year and im wondering how things have improved.

i remember there being some problems when waking up the computer (would take a long time) and wifi not working with some cards, like mine, but that's fine as i got an usb card for that.

thinking about installing osx again on my 4330s so that's why im asking :p thanks for frequently updating the installer!