Pro Book 4740s
CPU
I5
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I'd go for a seperate installer if there are too many dependencies. Otherwise it'll make the installer unnecessary complex.
What I would like to see though is an easy way to switch/upgrade my current Chameleon installation to Clover. If that could be done by just checking of a few boxes in the installer than that would be a real help.
Thanks for the development to all developers who made it all possible!

Cheers,
Biggie
Cheers m8

Motherboard
Hp Probook 4540s
CPU
I5 3230m 2.6 ghz
Graphics
Intel Hd 4000/ 7650 radeon hd 2gb
Mac
MacBook
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Has anyone recently done a fresh install of mavericks and windows with this pbi or recent version of pbi? Anyone else got problems with freezing when accesing mavericks after being in windows partition? Kernel panic on boot

CPU
i3
Has anyone recently done a fresh install of mavericks and windows with this pbi or recent version of pbi? Anyone else got problems with freezing when accesing mavericks after being in windows partition? Kernel panic on boot
nope. 10.9.3 2nd beta was out in last 24 hours, unless its urgent, you could wait for 10.9.3 official, maybe a week from now, less than 2 weeks since 10.9.2 was out, the 1st beta 10.9.3 came, and the 2nd beta of 10.9.3 1 week after that, and also wait for the PBI update.

Motherboard
HP ProBook 450 G1
CPU
Core i5-4200M
Graphics
Intel HD 4600
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
That's right, but right now I still wonder what to do: to add Clover to the current ProBook Installer or to make a new one that will be Clover-only based, what do you think about it, guys?
plz, don't forget about 450g1 support :thumbup:

Motherboard
GA- H87-D3H
CPU
Core i5 4570 Prozessor (3,2GHz, Sockel LGA1150, 6MB Cache)
Graphics
Asus GeForce GTX660
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Sorry for asking the obvious: As written in the changelog to Version 6.1.12 (January 26th 2014) my brightness control does not work. The icon and the progress bar appear when I press fn-* but the brightness remains unchanged. The sad fact is that I have no clues as how to re-patch "my" DSDTs as you recommend. It's a ProBook 470 G0, i7, Mavericks 10.9.2, setup according to the guide by rehabman with your PB-installer. Could you please kindly direct me to a guide that details the necessary steps?

Thank you very much,
Ludwig

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Sorry for asking the obvious: As written in the changelog to Version 6.1.12 (January 26th 2014) my brightness control does not work. The icon and the progress bar appear when I press fn-* but the brightness remains unchanged. The sad fact is that I have no clues as how to re-patch "my" DSDTs as you recommend. It's a ProBook 470 G0, i7, Mavericks 10.9.2, setup according to the guide by rehabman with your PB-installer. Could you please kindly direct me to a guide that details the necessary steps?

Thank you very much,
Ludwig
Details for re-patching DSDT are in the guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112380-guide-installing-mavericks-hp-probook.html

Motherboard
Lenovo V330-15IKB
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
Android
According to your log, the cause for your unsuccessful installation is the AHCI patch. It seems it doesn't contain support for 10.8.5 and because of that, it fails. I doubt you need it on 10.8.5.
philip, I'm using clover (complete fresh/new installation).
I selected the edid generator in the PBI, the installation went fine, but when I restart the laptop, I can't see the PB info in the about my mac (I still see integrated monitor and the macbook pro image).. any solution?

Thanks!

EDIT: with repair permissions, rebuild cache and ec reset, the problem seems to be resolved!

Motherboard
Lenovo V330-15IKB
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
Android
That's right, but right now I still wonder what to do: to add Clover to the current ProBook Installer or to make a new one that will be Clover-only based, what do you think about it, guys?
philip, how is going the Clover based PBI version development?

Thanks!

Motherboard
Lenovo U530 Touch
CPU
i5-4210u
Graphics
Intel HD 4400
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I have a 4740s and with the Probook Installer everything works perfectly except vga output does anyone know how I can activate it ???