AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT 8 GB
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
It's working just fine now sorry guys for the inconvenience.

2s61u1x.png

zn2b2f.png

Motherboard
HP-4540S
CPU
i5-3210M
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi,here is AppleHDA ,thankfully bcc9 again!

Thanks eleron!
That's completes my installations with all native 10.8 kexts. AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB is no longer needed. HDMI works fine with vanilla kext.

Motherboard
gigabyte x299x designare 10g
CPU
i9-7940X
Graphics
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thanks eleron!
That's completes my installations with all native 10.8 kexts. AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB is no longer needed. HDMI works fine with vanilla kext.

Hey BigDonkey, is this the original? Can I delete AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB from the installation?

Motherboard
P8Z77-V LX
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
gtx-285
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
it's working just fine now sorry guys for the inconvenience.
you rock my friend your installer now works flawless like my 4530s
thank you!

Motherboard
HP Probook 4530s
CPU
i3 2330m
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
intelcpumonitor

have done installation again just stuck at

IntelCPUMoni

dont know what to do with this in nomal mode screen always come up to restart.

Motherboard
HP-4540S
CPU
i5-3210M
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hey BigDonkey, is this the original? Can I delete AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB from the installation?

ONLY ONE DOWNLOAD REALLY, I'M NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME IF NOBODY WANTS TO CONTRIBUTE. I'M GOING TO TAKE DOWN THIS INSTALLER TONIGHT AND USE IT FOR MYSELF IF I CAN'T GET ANY HELP BUT FROM A COUPLE OF LOYAL PEOPLE.

Give it some time. People are living in different time zones. Word will spread out.
Look at your old thread 2,500 downloads.
Plus this new forum drives me insane. Pages load forever if at all. Attachments not uploading. Private messages, I have no idea if they reach recipient or not.

Motherboard
hp ProBook 450 G2 (Clover)
CPU
i5-4210U
Graphics
intel HD 4400
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Right, BigDonkey, and today is Friday. In Germany, for exemple, is party day, after all. But we all appreciate tegezee´s work :)

Motherboard
gigabyte x299x designare 10g
CPU
i9-7940X
Graphics
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Give it some time. People are living in different time zones. Word will spread out.
Look at your old thread 2,500 downloads.
Plus this new forum drives me insane. Pages load forever if at all. Attachments not uploading. Private messages, I have no idea if they reach recipient or not.

Yeah I was getting a little mad sorry for that, I just needed a little help.

Motherboard
i7-2630QM
CPU
2.0GHz
Graphics
1GB AMD Radeon HD 6490M
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
tegezee

are you the one who did the orinial installer version 3 that everyone used for 10.7.3 Lion?

it looks the same with all those check options on your main screen...

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
tegezee,

I tried it, and it was a no-go. Did a clean install. Made it through the Apple part of the install just fine. After running the ProBook installer, could not boot either by using HDD-based Chimera nor the Chimera on the USB. Was not really a KP as no KP screen, but just the message to tell me to use power button to turn off etc. I had made a backup copy of /S*/L*/E* before running the installer, so I tried to copy AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext back over. That got me a little further. Then had issue with Realtek. So I removed the Realtek kext, but still KP at boot, this time something starting with AppleIntel... (maybe graphics this time... why does Apple put the message to power off right over top the valuable kp info?).

I'm going to take a different strategy for ML install next. Instead of trying to use the installer then trying to fix the broken install... I will extract all the kexts from the installer, and apply them one by one, to see if I can determine what's causing the issue. Or I may use one of the other posts as a guide... install that to one partition, then use the ProBook installer to do another and compare /S/L/E directories... But no time for that until later...

Glad to have you updating the installer though...

Status
Not open for further replies.