Contribute
Register

HP Probook Hackintosh Mavericks Kernal Panic Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Probook 4540s
CPU
i5-3210m
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone could help me with this issue. I followed the guide by RehabMan on installing Mavericks on my 4540s and everything was great installed perfectly!. I am intending to triple boot and I realized in Windows the Drive I had MAC installed was unallocated. So I formatted it in Windows, essentially deleting mac on it (I assume?). Anyways I went to to reinstall Mavericks and I get this:

IMG_0895.jpg

I selected Installer and I am presented with a kernel panic as such:

IMG_0896.jpg

I dont understand what happened or what I did different that went wrong...I checked my BIOS and I didnt change anything from the first install. I didn't modify the flash drive either. So now I am stuck and I am unable to install Mavericks again on my laptop :( Does anyone know what this problem is and how to fix it? Any way to fix this issue and install it again? The HDD that was installed on was a 500gb in my Optical Drive Bay (2nd HDD Caddy).

If anyone could help me out or knows anything about this I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thank you.

Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone could help me with this issue. I followed the guide by RehabMan on installing Mavericks on my 4540s and everything was great installed perfectly!. I am intending to triple boot and I realized in Windows the Drive I had MAC installed was unallocated. So I formatted it in Windows, essentially deleting mac on it (I assume?). Anyways I went to to reinstall Mavericks and I get this:

View attachment 127757

I selected Installer and I am presented with a kernel panic as such:

View attachment 127758

I dont understand what happened or what I did different that went wrong...I checked my BIOS and I didnt change anything from the first install. I didn't modify the flash drive either. So now I am stuck and I am unable to install Mavericks again on my laptop :( Does anyone know what this problem is and how to fix it? Any way to fix this issue and install it again? The HDD that was installed on was a 500gb in my Optical Drive Bay (2nd HDD Caddy).

If anyone could help me out or knows anything about this I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thank you.

Follow one of these two guides:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112383-guide-install-mavericks-clover-bootloader.html

http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112380-guide-installing-mavericks-hp-probook.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back