Contribute
Register

HP Probook 6560B is a nightmare D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a nightmare because I couldn't find a compatible wireless card for it the past 2-3 years that I've had the laptop (and I only just gotten it back just under a week ago), but it has always been an absolute pleasure to install OS X on, I even set it up on the first try without an error. But yeah, it was a nightmare but now that I finally have the wireless card, it's now quite a pleasure.

There's only one last thing that needs solving. And that's iMessage and FaceTime. It "should" be easy because I'm using CloverUEFI (From PB-I)

Thanks for that link, I probably would've given up and thrown a distro of Linux of something on it.

It was a nightmare because I couldn't find a compatible wireless card for it the past 2-3 years that I've had the laptop (and I only just gotten it back just under a week ago), but it has always been an absolute pleasure to install OS X on, I even set it up on the first try without an error. But yeah, it was a nightmare but now that I finally have the wireless card, it's now quite a pleasure.

WiFi card recommendation for 6560b has been in the various guides for a very long time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back