intel hd
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi There,

im attempting to install mavericks on my probook 6450b (i5 m520, intel hd graphics) using unibeast, possibly and older version now, downloaded about 6 months back. The problem im having is I think with the graphics resolution on the integrated graphics, when I get to the welcome page on the os install the display just becomes a mess of lines. Ive tried all the common boot flags including igplatformid, igenabler, graphicsenabler etc but no dice, in verbose mode with igplatformid=01660003 I can see that it hangs on vendo.device 8086...
Basically is there something really obvious Im missing here!? If anyone can help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
eddie

Hi There,

im attempting to install mavericks on my probook 6450b (i5 m520, intel hd graphics) using unibeast, possibly and older version now, downloaded about 6 months back. The problem im having is I think with the graphics resolution on the integrated graphics, when I get to the welcome page on the os install the display just becomes a mess of lines. Ive tried all the common boot flags including igplatformid, igenabler, graphicsenabler etc but no dice, in verbose mode with igplatformid=01660003 I can see that it hangs on vendo.device 8086...
Basically is there something really obvious Im missing here!? If anyone can help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
eddie

Your laptop has gen1 Integrated graphics. 01660003 is only for Ivy Bridge (HD4000.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...-booting-os-x-installer-laptops-unibeast.html

Thanks RehabMan, Will have a read!

I'm having this same problem, I know that these types of integrated graphics are complicated

I managed to install but when it arrives on the welcome screen the image gets distorted and I do not know what to do, it took me a long time to install and now it does not enter the welcome screen

My family thinks I'm crazy with so much time on the computer.

help me for God's sake
20170908_180016.jpg

I'm having this same problem, I know that these types of integrated graphics are complicated

I managed to install but when it arrives on the welcome screen the image gets distorted and I do not know what to do, it took me a long time to install and now it does not enter the welcome screen

My family thinks I'm crazy with so much time on the computer.

help me for God's sakeView attachment 278825

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back