boot0: test
boot0: GPT
boot0: error_

Any ideas?

Just tried to do this, but with 4340s. It has intel hm76 chipset, but my cpu is 2-nd generation i5 2450m and video hd 3000. As for now the main problems is graphics and USB 3.0. second one is proper dsdt and battery manager, and the last all other things. Now only speedstepping is working properly. I got 4530s dsdt wuth with it i got kp with IntelCPUPowerMnagament. Now i need to understand what to change im my dsdt? I extract my dsdt using dsdt editor for windows, compile it and remove all errors, but the main task is to apply patches to that and i need help to undestand what patches do i need to apply to make my dsdt usable in Mountail lion. I just think that if i got original 4530s dsdt and completed with patches i can extract the difference between them and think a little and imcopporate this differents into my dsdt. THis is one of the point ot understand what to edit - compare dsdt's. Another point is to understand what patches applied to 4530s dsdt e.g., and knowing that help me to edit my own dsdt 4340s. Anybody can help me what patches to search or where i can get this patches, witch were incorporated into ProBook installer's DSDT for 4530s e.g?
Please, i need to adjust this things to get properly running ML. The other reason why i thinking about Lion or ML to run is ugly Windows 8, that i resently tried. I've for Windows 8 RTM and was surprised about new concept of MS and i don't like it. But it's not win forum, sorry. It's about my explanation why i truely would like to run Lion/ML on probook. Maybe i need to start with Lion first, but i don't see big difference betwee this two systems, maybe i'm wrong.

You can use textwrangler to compare DSDT side by side.

for HP ProBook 4540s it will help you to get ready with Unibeast without keying the boot flag just use the text below and save as /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist in your UniBeast USB stick
-----------------------------------------Cut / Copy the code below ----------------------------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>Boot Banner</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Instant Menu</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>-f</string>
<key>Legacy Logo</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>USBBusFix</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>No</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Done fix the boot issue

but kernel get picnic :p unable to find driver for ACPI
Why is that ?

Maybe try without your DSDT first?
I've got kp when i put my dsdt into extra and reboot, but it was with IntelACPIPowerMonitor if i remember correct.

Thanks ! done

Attachments

• IMG_4108.jpg
    IMG_4108.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 1,378
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back