CPU
i3-3110M/C216
Graphics
HD 4000. 1366x768
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
After installation, Ethernet was working but not keyboard and tracker board, not wifi, not USB3 and not sound (which isn't a big deal).

I got USB3 working with Multibeast, but not found out yet how to get the others working. I have saved lshw and hwinfo output but cannot find any information about the other items, other than that wifi is an Atheros AR9565. I have a D-Link DWA131 USB plug for wifi if that will make life easier.
I have done a search in here on the keyboard/trackerboard problem, but most people report that problem at installation stage and not post-installation.

Any help gratefully received.

After installation, Ethernet was working but not keyboard and tracker board, not wifi, not USB3 and not sound (which isn't a big deal).

I got USB3 working with Multibeast, but not found out yet how to get the others working. I have saved lshw and hwinfo output but cannot find any information about the other items, other than that wifi is an Atheros AR9565. I have a D-Link DWA131 USB plug for wifi if that will make life easier.
I have done a search in here on the keyboard/trackerboard problem, but most people report that problem at installation stage and not post-installation.

Any help gratefully received.
your laptop has a guide:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back