Graphics
Radeon HD7470
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, I have to make a decision, wether I buy one of the above notebooks (they are nearly the same price for me at the moment, the 4540s including additional +4gbs of ram), and I really would like to run MacOs on it, although I have no experience on this yet.

I cant really judge the situation by the existing 4540s thread, so could someone please tell me their opinion on that?

Hi, I have to make a decision, wether I buy one of the above notebooks (they are nearly the same price for me at the moment, the 4540s including additional +4gbs of ram), and I really would like to run MacOs on it, although I have no experience on this yet.

I cant really judge the situation by the existing 4540s thread, so could someone please tell me their opinion on that?

You could probably get a more informed answer if you posted your question in the laptop forum - http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptops/

Oops, sorry for posting in the wrong forum.

Thank you for your advice, I will try to get a 4530s i5 (this will be tricky since they seem to be completely sold out in germany since a few days/weeks).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back