CPU
i5
Graphics
Radeon HD7470
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, I have to make a decision, wether I buy one of the above notebooks (they are nearly the same price for me at the moment, the 4540s including additional +4gbs of ram), and I really would like to run MacOs on it, although I have no experience on this yet.

I cant really judge the situation by the existing 4540s thread, so could someone please tell me their opinion on that?

Going Bald

Motherboard
GA-X58A-UD7-F7
CPU
W3670
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, I have to make a decision, wether I buy one of the above notebooks (they are nearly the same price for me at the moment, the 4540s including additional +4gbs of ram), and I really would like to run MacOs on it, although I have no experience on this yet.

I cant really judge the situation by the existing 4540s thread, so could someone please tell me their opinion on that?

You could probably get a more informed answer if you posted your question in the laptop forum - http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptops/

Motherboard
HP Probook 4530s
CPU
i5
Graphics
Radeon HD7470
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Oops, sorry for posting in the wrong forum.

Thank you for your advice, I will try to get a 4530s i5 (this will be tricky since they seem to be completely sold out in germany since a few days/weeks).

Status
Not open for further replies.