Contribute
Register

HP Probook 4540s microphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again! The solution is VoovooHDA.kext. Now my 8 year old laptop is fully functional with Big Sur. Thank for help Feartech!
glad you got it sorted!

I don't normally recommend VoodooHDA but if you are happy with it and does the job, well done :)

Hi again! The solution is VoodooHDA.kext. Now my 8 year old laptop is fully functional with Big Sur. Thank for help Feartech!

Only voodoo or voodoo with apple.alc?

Your mic works? HDMI sound out?

Someone has hp4540s working EFI with clover bootloader, I've opencore and working smoothly, but in dualboot some drivers in windows 10 not loaded, there is issue in acpi compliant because some rehabman patch from mojave guide corrupt the correct loading. I would try Clover to see if solve this issue.

glad you got it sorted!

I don't normally recommend VoodooHDA but if you are happy with it and does the job, well done :)
Hi Feartech! I sorted out without DSDT and VoodooHDA. Just SSDTs and AppleALC. All good on BS beta 10. Mic included :headbang:. Thanks!

Hi StefanAM

I have also the HP Probook 4540S Laptop, if you don't mind could you please share your OC EFI folder.

Really appreciated your help.

Thanks

I've issue with update to 20C69, it crash on third restart, with version 20B69 all worked smoothly with opencore 0.6.3....should I update the kext and opencore to version 0.6.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back