Contribute
Register

HP Probook 4530s + Yosemite 10.10.2 (Clover) = troubles with Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
CPU
Intel Core i5-2430M @ 2.39 GHz
Graphics
intel HD 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everyone! =)
Thank you for this site & community!

After install Yosemite 10.10.2 (Clover) on my HP Probook 4530s (i5, HD3000), I have some troubles with Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad. If I use multitouch with 3-fingers or more - my devices make 3-4 sec. stun and after this time - work great! I try to change battery and disable all 2/3-fingers function in settings - does not take a profit :banghead: My bluetooth manufacture is Atheros (combined with WiFi module) and I install kext for bluetooth from last Probook installer v6.2.15.3.1.

What's problem, who know? Any help -> :thumbup:
Thx!

Hello everyone! =)
Thank you for this site & community!

After install Yosemite 10.10.2 (Clover) on my HP Probook 4530s (i5, HD3000), I have some troubles with Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad. If I use multitouch with 3-fingers or more - my devices make 3-4 sec. stun and after this time - work great! I try to change battery and disable all 2/3-fingers function in settings - does not take a profit :banghead: My bluetooth manufacture is Atheros (combined with WiFi module) and I install kext for bluetooth from last Probook installer v6.2.15.3.1.

What's problem, who know? Any help -> :thumbup:
Thx!

Atheros BT is notably poor. Best result is with Broadcom BT, which in your case, requires an update to a laptop without WiFi whitelist (such as the 4540s).

I found this white list of adapters, what Broodcom model choose? Help me pls :oops:

UPD:

In my city I may buy any Broodcom mini PCI-E modules and upgrade my 4530s but I don't know what model work with Yosemite?

I found this white list of adapters, what Broodcom model choose? Help me pls :oops:

UPD:

In my city I may buy any Broodcom mini PCI-E modules and upgrade my 4530s but I don't know what model work with Yosemite?

If your goal is to have Broadcom BT, keep in mind the 43224 listed there is WiFi only.

What might be possible is to rebrand a compatible broadcom BT+WiFi card as HP BCM43224, then use FakePCIID to remap it to the actual IDs.

Compatible WiFi is listed here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/104850-guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.html. There are also some recommendations in the Clover/Probook guide post #1.

I don't know of anyone attempting it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back