Graphics
RTX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi RehabMan. Got some time off work. Going to try 10.12 on my Probook have you managed to get it running yet? Anything to be aware off? What's the way of patching Audio?

Thanks.

Jack.

Hi RehabMan. Got some time off work. Going to try 10.12 on my Probook have you managed to get it running yet? Anything to be aware off? What's the way of patching Audio?

Thanks.

Jack.

I haven't tried the 10.12 beta yet ... I may have tried earlier versions :)

Last edited:
I haven't tried the 10.12 beta yet ... I may have tried earlier versions :)

I'll give it ago and see what happens. Audio injector will most likely need to be re-patched?

I'll give it ago and see what happens. Audio injector will most likely need to be re-patched?

There is no injector when you follow my guide... All patches required are already in the files in repo...

There is no injector when you follow my guide... All patches required are already in the files in repo...

I thought AppleHDA_ProBook was a audio injector kext? I'm waiting for 10.12 to download it going to take 8 hours to download crazy.

I thought AppleHDA_ProBook was a audio injector kext? I'm waiting for 10.12 to download it going to take 8 hours to download crazy.

AppleHDA_ProBook.kext is not used by default. A normal install following the guide only adds the *.zml.zlib files to AppleHDA.kext/Contents/Resources.

And if you do generate it (eg. because you're multibooting a system that needs it, such as 10.9.x or before), it will be generated based on current AppleHDA.kext in /S/L/E (it is not checked into the project, but rather generated from script/makefile).

AppleHDA_ProBook.kext is not used by default. A normal install following the guide only adds the *.zml.zlib files to AppleHDA.kext/Contents/Resources.

And if you do generate it (eg. because you're multibooting a system that needs it, such as 10.9.x or before), it will be generated based on current AppleHDA.kext in /S/L/E (it is not checked into the project, but rather generated from script/makefile).

Im dual booting with 10.6.8 and 10.9.5 one of the reasons why I'm using it. Thats great then because i can just regenerate it in 10.12 :) I will be installing 10.12 on the second hard drive caddy that should work shouldn't it?

Thats great cheers mate ill let know how i get on when its downloaded ill be updating direct from the app just to save sometime.

Hi RehabMan. Sorry for late reply. Just made it into the installer without any issues :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back