Contribute
Register

HP Probook 450 G3 EL Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
managed to fix audio , by reinstalling vanilla AppleHDA and re-run install_downloads script .
however strange problem appeared whenever i shutdown the laptop it shuts down normally and after few seconds it boots again . no idea why .
No Wifi or Lan connected , i'm going to check bios settings ..
mo7a1995 what do you mean by reinstalling vanillaa Apple HDA?
I'm new in hackintosh and just study how to install En Capitan on my HP Probook 450 G3, install success but no audio, screen flicker, and batterry status incorrect.
By the way, in the final step to copy file config.plist to HDD EFI/Clover, which config.plist you choose? first time I choose config_4x0s_G3_Skylake.plist but stuck at start up, so I have to copy back config.plist from boot USB

mo7a1995 what do you mean by reinstalling vanillaa Apple HDA?
I'm new in hackintosh and just study how to install En Capitan on my HP Probook 450 G3, install success but no audio, screen flicker, and batterry status incorrect.
By the way, in the final step to copy file config.plist to HDD EFI/Clover, which config.plist you choose? first time I choose config_4x0s_G3_Skylake.plist but stuck at start up, so I have to copy back config.plist from boot USB

Follow the guide as written:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

Code:
config_1020_G1_Broadwell.plist    config_4x30s.plist        config_8x0s_G2_Haswell.plist
config_1040_G1_Haswell.plist    config_4x40s.plist        config_8x60p.plist
config_2x70p.plist        config_5x30m.plist        config_8x70p.plist
config_3x0_G1.plist        config_6x0s_G1_Haswell.plist    config_9x70m.plist
config_4x0s_G0.plist        config_6x60p.plist        config_ZBook_G0.plist
config_4x0s_G1_Haswell.plist    config_6x70p.plist        config_ZBook_G1_Haswell.plist
config_4x0s_G1_Ivy.plist    config_8x0_G3_Skylake.plist    config_ZBook_G2_Broadwell.plist
config_4x0s_G2_Broadwell.plist    config_8x0s_G1_Haswell.plist    config_ZBook_G2_Haswell.plist
config_4x0s_G2_Haswell.plist    config_8x0s_G1_Ivy.plist    readme.txt
config_4x0s_G3_Skylake.plist    config_8x0s_G2_Broadwell.plist
Thank you for your quickly reply. But in this step, I can't find suitable config.plist for HP Probook 450 G3. So which one is suitable for this model?

Code:
config_1020_G1_Broadwell.plist    config_4x30s.plist        config_8x0s_G2_Haswell.plist
config_1040_G1_Haswell.plist    config_4x40s.plist        config_8x60p.plist
config_2x70p.plist        config_5x30m.plist        config_8x70p.plist
config_3x0_G1.plist        config_6x0s_G1_Haswell.plist    config_9x70m.plist
config_4x0s_G0.plist        config_6x60p.plist        config_ZBook_G0.plist
config_4x0s_G1_Haswell.plist    config_6x70p.plist        config_ZBook_G1_Haswell.plist
config_4x0s_G1_Ivy.plist    config_8x0_G3_Skylake.plist    config_ZBook_G2_Broadwell.plist
config_4x0s_G2_Broadwell.plist    config_8x0s_G1_Haswell.plist    config_ZBook_G2_Haswell.plist
config_4x0s_G2_Haswell.plist    config_8x0s_G1_Ivy.plist    readme.txt
config_4x0s_G3_Skylake.plist    config_8x0s_G2_Broadwell.plist
Thank you for your quickly reply. But in this step, I can't find suitable config.plist for HP Probook 450 G3. So which one is suitable for this model?

config_4x0s_G3_Skylake.plist

config_4x0s_G3_Skylake.plist
First time I've used this config but I got stuck at boot screen and boot screen display inappropriate (Apple logo not at center of screen). After that, I copy back config.plist from boot usb, startup ok but I got flick screen and incorrect battery status, no audio, and hot key not work (Fn).

First time I've used this config but I got stuck at boot screen and boot screen display inappropriate (Apple logo not at center of screen). After that, I copy back config.plist from boot usb, startup ok but I got flick screen and incorrect battery status, no audio, and hot key not work (Fn).

That plist is not intended for use on the USB.
It is post-install only. It requires full setup in ACPI/patched (via ./install_acpi.sh)
Please read the guide carefully.

That plist is not intended for use on the USB.
It is post-install only. It requires full setup in ACPI/patched (via ./install_acpi.sh)
Please read the guide carefully.
Thank so much for your reply. I would try again.

Head phone jack for audio on my hp pro book 450 G3 not working... I am running Mac OS X 10.12.4 .... please help and also a proper written guide for iMessage

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back